Chapter 3: February 3rd

"Glad to see you all here again today." Steven said to the Gems with a questionable look. It seemed like he was talking to someone else though too...

"Rose?" Jasper asked angrily.

"It's 'Steven'." Steven corrected her.

"...Steven? Can I just say that I still  hate you and everyone in this room?" Jasper snickered a bit at herself.

But she got nothing but mean looks from everyone.

"So today, we're all going to the movies!" Now Steven got some strange looks.

"Why? Just why?!" Pearl complained.

"Oh I'm sure y'all will like it. It's called 'Tween Tridents Go! To The Cimema'!" Steven looked at them, almost waiting for a negative reaction.

Literally every Gem groaned.

"Are you trying to torture us?!" Peridot exclaimed.
Steven couldn't hold it in any longer. He suddenly starting laughing. Connie honestly didn't know what he was planning this time.

"I'm kidding! We're actually going to see 'The Brick Block Toy Movie 2'." Steven wiped his eyes from the tears of laughter.

The sigh of relief swept the room.

Connie smiled. "I'm looking forward to seeing this one."

●♡●

"How many times am I going to have to do this?" Greg asked, dropping them off at the theater.

"Oh," Steven giggled. "Only 11 more times."

"What?!" Greg panicked.

"Byeeeee~" Steven waved as he, Connie and all eight Gems headed into the movie theater.

Connie paid for the tickets, and everyone headed into the large room where they would soon get popcorn.

"It smells like...food in here." Sapphire stated, holding Ruby's hand.

"Of course it does! There's a lot of food here." Connie replied.

"When did you learn to smell with your mouth, Sapphire?" Amethyst questioned and started laughing.

Everyone did realize that Sapphire doesn't have a nose, and she started receiving confused looks.

"M-maybe I just tasted the popcorn smell?" Sapphire said and Ruby started laughing.

Ruby was just so cute. The way she laughed, the way she spoke, the way she acted. When Sapphire and Ruby interacted, it just made it harder and harder to stay unfused. Sapphire forced herself to turn away from laughing Ruby and follow Steven to where he was ordering.

"Uh, I guess we'll take 5 medium popcorns." Steven said, reaching into his pockets. 

"Alright," The employee spoke. "That'll be-"

"Wait, I want a soda!" Lapis called out.

"I wanted to try one of these chocolate things..." Bismuth added.

"No get 5 LARGE POPCORNS!" Amethyst yelled.

"Steven, can I just get a water?" Pearl asked.