Class 1-a and Copycat

It had been one day or so after sports festival when Izuku was called into to school for a parent meeting. "Hello Izuku as you know you are currently in Class 1-c but we are going to be moving you into the class 1-a or class 1-b you can take your pick but which ever one you don't choose will be given to a different student so no turning back." Nezu told the silent boy. "Mr.Nezu who is the other student?" Izuku asked. "Hitoshi Shinso but he will have to wait a few months before we can reach a test trial for him but for you just winning the sports festival was enough for us to make the decision." Nezu answered. Izuku slunk back in his seat and thought Sorry Hitoshi."Class 1-a if thats okay?" Izuku questioned. "That will be fine but one more topic to discuss why does your quirk not have a name?" Nezu asked question aswell. "I never came up with a name for the power i have i guess i could call it Analysis or something like that but i would like it to tie into my hero name." Izuku answered but a lightbulb gave him the idea. "I could go with Copycat as my quirk name." Izuku told the principal."Alright we will get the form sent in for you but remember next day of school you will now be in class 1-a." Nezu informed as Izuku nodded and walked out. Izuku pulled out his phone and called Hitoshi as he walked his way home. 

Hitoshi-Hello

Izuku- I MADE IT HITOSHI I MADE IT IN

Hitoshi- in what?

Izuku- CLASS 1-A IM IN HEROICS

Hitoshi- OH SHIT NICE what about me?

Izuku- They said they would give you a test trial some time

Hitoshi- Well im gonna miss you bud

Izuku- im gonna miss you too but i will see you in the halls

Hitoshi- Yeah bye izuku

Izuku- Bye

Izuku hangs up just as he reaches his front door. He returned to a quiet home. His father most likely trying to do hero work with the 3 hours he has. He checked his watch 6 p.m he decide to make some dinner. It was just basic rice and some chicken. After he finished dinner he went to bed he was too tired from the excitement of the meeting.

*timeskip to first day back*

Izuku walked quietly to school earbuds in and alone. The sky was kind of grey out but it really didn't matter to him as he scrolled through his phone. Some people stopped him and told him good job and many other things. He just walking he had a important first day he couldn't miss. He stood outside of class 1-a watching as they all went in not noticing him. Aizawa finally strolled up and signaled for Izuku to come in and introduced himself. Izuku stepped into the class to see some of his many friends. He could hear some gasps as he walked in kind of sarcastic-like."Alright class please be quiet so our new student can introduce himself and after that we will be choosing your hero names." Aizawa announced. The class looked shocked about the last part." Ahem I am Izuku Yagi my quirk use to be TDB but now it is known as Copycat. Many of you already know me and i hope i didn't offend any of you during the Sports festival." Izuku finished as Aizawa pointed to the open seat next to Momo and behind Shouki. Shouki looked kind of redish when Izuku passed by. Izuku sat down and Aizawa began to talk "Alright class today you will be choosing hero names but you better take this seriously bea-". Midnight cut him off as she entered the room "cause you'll have hell to pay later.". "So i will be taking a nap while midnight take over accepting your hero names." Aizawa said before dropping to the floor in his yellow sleeping bag. "Does that happen alot?" Izuku asked momo. She just nodded her head. Soon boards were past around to everyone. Izuku stared at his for awhile untill he saw mina go up and get rejected. Tsuyu went up next "I choose the rainy season hero: Froppy."."That's perfect name" Midnight announces. Tsu walks back to her seat and Izuku notices Shouki confused on her name."You could go with Icyhot Queen instead of using your name." Izuku whispers. She blushes but actually writes it down and walks up and shows it to the class."Wonderful name now lets keep em comin." Midnight yells to class as more and more student present. Soon it's only Izuku and Bakugou. I got it! Izuku yells in his head. Izuku quickly writes his name down and runs up to the stand. He twirls his board around to reveal "Jack of all trades: Echo.". "Wonderful name now all we need is Bakugou." Midnight announces. Izuku sits down and Momo turns to him and ask "cool name but why echo why not just jack of all trades?". "well another word for a copycat is an echo so if analysis someones quirk then copy them it would make me a echo of them." Izuku answers. "Well good work and congrats on winning." Momo turns back to her group. Izuku notices Shouki staring at him in the corner of his eye. She quickly turns away when Izuku turn backs. Bakugou finally presents "Dyna-might.". Midnight accepts the name and wakes up Aizawa to show them there offers. "Alright class here are your offers and Izuku you will be working with your dad after class go meet him in the faculty room.". The whole class turns to Izuku and yells "HIS DAD IS A TEACHER!?!?!??!". "Oh calm down its not anyone important it just all might." Izuku announces. "OF COURSE HE'S IMPORTANT!" The class yells again until they feel the red hot stare of Aizawa on their backs. (Author cutting in right here All might never sustained his stomach injury due to Izuku interceding so i hope that explains all might using him for the internship.). The pamphlets were passed out and Shouki was about to go and pick Endeavor but Izuku stopped her. "Don't pick that dude go with Edgeshot he might seem kind of like a loner but he is really nice guy.". Shouki turns around and says "Thanks Izuku.". She circles Edgeshot as Izuku given the okay to leave. "Bye shouki." Izuku says bye. He walks to faculty room and enter and is greeted by Gran Torino, Sir Nighteye, All Might. "Well this is shocking" Izuku looks kinda stunned. "Well Izuku there all here for some reasons I'm here for your patrols and heroic duties Gran torino is here to help you control ALL FOR ONE and Sir Nighteye wants to help you with your hero suit." All might informs. "Sweet so i assume we are doing the suit first?" Izuku asks. Sir Nighteye nods and walks over with a measuring tape. It takes around 30 minutes but they get the measure and design.