Sports Festival pt. 2

"IZUKU YAGI" Present mic announce. The smoke clears revealing Izuku standing with a bloody with heat scar fist and Todoroki lying on the ground. Izuku picks up Shouki and walks to the nurses office."Back so soon hmm?" Recovery girl asks."I guess but i don't know much longer i can keep fighting and hold IT back." Izuku answers."Well Izuku if it does come to it try your best to not let IT take over you." Recovery says while healing his hand. Izuku walks out of the room and is greeted by Endeavor. "You winning was just a fluke." The fire man voice clapped. "Well when i beat you then we will know it wasn't a fluke." Izuku told the bigger person while walking away to finally watch the matches with his friends. He walks into the class 1-a section to see Ochako patting a seat near her. "Hey girls how is this match going?" Izuku asks. "Well Tenya won but had to leave because of family stuff and Mina just lost and is kind of sad like momo but she will be fine soon." Ochako replies."Hold up i can cheer momo up." Izuku hops down the seats and sit next to momo. "Hey Momo." Izuku greet the sad girl that is trying way to hard to cover it up."Listen i know you just lost but take the experience to learn you might have lost now but think about it if you put your mind to improving yourself then you can win next and keep going." Izuku tries his best to cheer her up. Momo picks her face up and smiles " Thanks Izuku."."No problem." Izuku ends the conversation by hopping back up to his seat next to Ochako. "Bakugou wins and moves onto the finals.". "Shit it was fun talking to you all but hopefully the next time i talk to you i will be in the heroic course." Izuku parts way with class 1-a but is stopped by Shizu. "Shizu are you sure you should be up right now?" Izuku asks the bandaged girl. "Read this note after your match but you better win." She hands him a note. "Don't worry i will." Izuku replies as he walks away to the entrance. "ON THE LEFT WE HAVE THE WILDCARD OF CLASS 1-C IZUKU YAGI VS. THE KING OF EXPLOSIONS BAKUGOU KATSUKI." Present mic announces. Izuku comes face to face with the explosive blonde. "So i guess this a payback match for those two year you made my life living hell you tyrannical bully." Izuku says as Katsuki remains silent. The whip falls and Katsuki is on Izuku launching explosions and sweat. Izuku try his best to recover but the damage is too much. The power he was trying to keep from using freed it self. Crackles of dark energy surrounded Izuku and with barrage of counter explosives Katsuki recovered fast but not fast enough as Izuku clocked him right the chest. He sent back bent but was grappled by a hand of dark energy and tossed out of the stage. Katsuki hit the wall with a thump. Izuku pupils regained color as the dark energy dispersed. His breathing was loud as he recovered from the massive surge of dark power he kept behind bars. He knew everyone saw it and ran away from the stage. People would fear him for the power he had the power that his young self took and that he couldn't get rid of.  He felt tears fall down his face. He give me up now I'm sure of it now. He knows i won't be able to control it Izuku thought. He heard someone sit next him. The person move his head to their shoulder. At this point He didn't care he just let the tear flow. "He told me about this you know." The mysterious girl said to the crying boy. "SHOUKI!!!!" Izuku screams a bit blushing. "Shh its okay you wouldn't want to go out to the ceremony with tear would now?" She asks. Izuku laughs as stays on her shoulder for a bit longer. "Would i be okay if i don't read your note until i beat your father?" Izuku asks. She nods but he hears his name called. He stands up and wipes his tears away. "Thank you Shouki i won't disappoint." Izuku spoke as he walked away. Why does my heart always feel funny with her Izuku thinks as he proudly takes his place at 1st place podium. The medal is placed around his neck and his father whispers to him "Good work but we need to train that quirk alright?". Izuku nod as he heard present mic announces "FOR THE FIRST TIME IN UA HISTORY WE ARE ALLOWING THE 1st PLACE WINNER A FIGHT WITH A HERO OF THERE CHOOSING SO WHO WILL IT BE.". Izuku yells " I CHOOSE THE ABUSIVE SCUMBAG ENDEAVOR!". "OH IT SEEMS OUR VICTOR WANTS TO TEST HIS STRENGTH WITH THE NO. 2 HERO" Present mic announces as Endeavor lands in the stadium. Izuku walks over to the stage taking off his weights. They crash to where he left them. If I'm going to win i have to out speed him Izuku thought as he took his place. He activated One for all and covered his arms in green flames of creamtion. He had acceleration but that would drain his energy quick."GO!" Present mic announced. Within this instant Izuku launched as fast he could. The weight held him back during the previous fights even almost giving Bakugou the win. Izuku punched hard directly into Endeavor core. It knocked him back but a hand grasped Izuku's uniform. "You aren't gonna win boy let me just throw you out." Endeavor told the hanging boy. First his real parents then bakugou now this abusive dickhead all doubted him about his quirk about his power. In that moment Izuku's cremation flames grew into the blue color they originally were. He was about to be tossed out but with quick thinking Izuku increased his flames heat and aimed at Endeavors face. "AHH" Endeavor screamed as he was blinded just for a moment. Izuku launched himself at Endeavor and unleashed a barrage of kicks."ONE FOR ALL SHOOT STYLE: CREMATION FIREWORK!" Izuku screamed as he cocked back his right arm and charged up 100% and punched Endeavor right in the mouth with a fiery fist then using Explosion he explodes the brunt of his fist launching  napalm and fire. Endeavor was knocked back quite a distance but charged at Izuku. I have to do this for him,her, and everyone watching Izuku thought as the pain from his now broken right arm almost brought him to his near. I'm sorry Shouki i have to use it Izuku thought as he breathed out cold air. Izuku had launched a barrage of ice directly at Endeavor. 5 cm away was Endeavor's fist. Izuku jumped and slammed a 100% one for all kick into his head. Endeavor was went into the ground. Izuku fell onto his knee as he froze over the top of the the hole Endeavor was in."IN A SURPRISE VICTORY IZUKU YAGI BEATS ENDEAVOR!!!!" Present mic announces as the crowd goes wild. Shouki looks down and smiles at the scene. "GUYS LOOK OUR ICE QUEEN SMILED!" Mina yells as the class all look to see Shouki try to cover her face but failing. Izuku unfreezes the ice but that was the last of his strength as his body gives out. Recovery robots rush and picked up the greenette.

*timeskip to late night in the nurses office*

Izuku awakes to yet again the bright lights of hospital lights. "Welcome back kid." All might says to his now waking boy. HER NOTE Izuku thinks completely ignoring his dad. He finds the note in his left pocket and whips it out and begins to read.

Dear Izuku,

Hi this is shouki. I know you might be wondering why i gave you this note and its because i could never say this stuff to your face i would end up crying or blushing. You inspired me to try and push through the hardships endeavor put me through. Toya would be so proud of you but my father and him fought each other i don't know who won all i know is that Toya is gone. The stories he told me helped me through a dark time so i reall y wanted to say thank you and sorry for being cold to you. I'm not good with new people

Sincerly

               Shouki

Izuku folded the letter back up as tears fell from his eyes."Are you okay Izuku?" All might asked. "I will be dad i will be." Izuku answers as he thinks back on all the tips and help Toya gave him. All might decide he wouldn't push and ask "Do you wanna go home?". Izuku nods as he gets his things. The duo begin there walk out of the nurses office. Thank you shouki for telling me Izuku thinks as he remains silent. No more words were said that night only solemn thoughts from the #1 victor.

*Somewhere else*

A heavily scared man walks through an alley."Dabi i know you don't wanna talk to me but you can't lie seeing your 'prodigy' whoop you dads ass was pretty funny." A bubbly girl said behind the purple jacketed boy. That damn kid Dabi thought as the star grew brighter.

Hello thank you guys for 1 thousand views and also the winner of Izuku's ship is femtodo and surpise DABI IS HERE and with a villainous look.-Author