Hitoshi Shinso

It had been a long month since Izuku got OFA. He had combined and made some key forms that would help him later but he decide that he would like to be UA's wildcard and that he would start in Gen. Education seeing as they might think his quirk wont be able to defeat robots he decide that he would just try his best with Gen ed.He arrived to the familiar school a place where many of his psuedo-aunts and uncles worked. He saw a explosive blonde trying to put people down as they walked in as he see a girl suddenly trip. He used splinter to create a mini tree for her to be cushioned on. His eyes grew a bright green as he saw the girl use her quirk he quickly copied it and added it to his arsenal. "I'm sorry it would be a bad thing to fall on the big day right?" Izuku asked the rosy cheeked girl. "O-oooh yeah it would be well i better get going" She started to speed off. "Wait whats your name." Izuku yelled. "I guess you'll find out some day if you pass." The girl answered as she sped off quickly. Zero gravity hun lets make it gravity control Izuku thought. GRAVITY CONTROL- The user must press all 5 fingers on his target then he can manipulate the gravity at his own will with it being anything from object to human. He walked in and caught Aizawa sensei and a purple haired boy. He could hear people looking at the purple haired boy and talking straight trash about the person and his quirk. "Hey! if you guys plan to be future heros start acting like and dont bully someone and there great quirk its not like half of you will make it." He said behind a group of dudes. Aizawa and purple boy both saw the exchange. Purple dude looked straight confused on how this unknown person knew his quirk or why he would defend him even if he knew. "What are you gonna do about it?" a giant mutation quirk user asked Izuku. Izuku coughed and within to seconds the whole group was on the ground. Purple haired dude eyes widened while Aizawa just yelled "Izuku get over here we have to get you guys to your test.". Izuku stepped over the bodies of the group and walked over to them. "You two have some great quirks but the practical exam is not excellent for them and while i know Izuku could handle himself out there its protocol for him to take gen ed and try to get in through the sports festival." Aizawa told the two. Aizawa beckoned them to follow. "I'm Izuku Yagi and my quirk is TBD i dont have a name for it yet but i hope we can get great friends." Izuku told the boy as they walked next to each other behind aizawa. "If you knew my quirk and who i was why would you help me." Hitoshi asked. "Well Hitoshi i hope you dont mind if call you that i understand whats its like to be hurt and tormented like that and just because you have a quirk like that doesn't mean your a bad person or a villain it just means you have to try harder than anyone else to prove themselves." Izuku replied. He certainly gave Hitoshi alot to think about as he stayed quiet the entire rest of the time period until they recieved there test. He turned to Izuku and said "Thanks.". Izuku replied "No problem thats what friends are for.". They both went onto to finish there test pretty quickly. Izuku noticed something out of the corner of his eye. A giant robot stampeding and using one of his various quirks he heard a scream for help. He activated one for all hopped out of the window and launched himself to the roof of UA. He saw the robot about to slam a hand down on a girl. He quickly summoned a green fire bow with a bright dark energy arrow. He calmed himself and the robot started to bring the fist down. He fired the whistling sound of a dark arrow as it slammed into the giant robot. BAM BAM BAM everyone around the location thought the girl was done for. The spectator room was stunned wondering who could have done it while everyone there near the robot was hoping the girl was okay. Izuku saw a camera that caught him and he just winked and hopped down. Hitoshi asked "You can do that and you didn't go for the heroics exam?!?!?". Izuku just told him "Well i want it to be fair and plus they arent gonna beat me at the festival.". Izuku gathered his stuff and walked away but stopped at the door to say one last thing "From now Hitoshi Shinso if anyone and i mean anyone insults you or your quirk you hold your head up high and say so what i might be villains quirk but im gonna make it hero worthy.". Izuku walked away at this point to leave a slightly tearing purple boy. Aizawa just smiled he was still in the room and Izuku just kind of forgot about him. That boy is gonna make a fine hero Aizawa thought.

Hi author here i have 2 more chapters ready to go but i need some help with ships i would like to fem todoroki or give todoroki a twin. If you want any other ship please comment and if you liked the chapter but wanted to give me some feedback that would be great- author