“She pulled the covers aside and after I changed I slipped in next to her. I pulled her closer to me and she sat down in my lap facing me.

Her grey eyes were sparkling like they always did when she had an idea but she didn’t say anything. I traced the outline of her lips with my fingertip and she closed her eyes, leaning into my touch. I replaced my finger with my lips and she melted into the kiss. I gently bit down on her lower lip, tugging slightly and her lips parted. Slowly we began exploring each other’s mouths, our lips moving in sync. She trailed her hands up my chest and wound them around my neck playing with the hair in the nape of my neck. She tugged just hard enough to emit a groan from me. She smiled against my lips. Two can play this game. I trailed small kisses along her jaw until I reached her ear. I gently nibbled at her earlobe and I felt her go rigid on my lap. I trailed behind her ear and finally hit the spot I knew would make her go mad. I placed one small kiss just under her ear and she let out a small moan, her head dropping onto my shoulder.

“I’m still angry at you” she mumbled, her voice muffled slightly.

I had to chuckle, “You don’t seem very angry at me right now” I said pushing her hair aside to gain access to her throat. She turned to face me though before I could do anything.

“My turn” she said. She nudged my shoulders slightly pushing me down on the mattress. She stood up and I raised my head confused. Was she seriously going to leave me again? She walked to the door and turned off the light. The room was instantly plunged in darkness save for the bathroom light but she switched that off to. She closed the curtains and there was no light what so ever in my room. I heard her come towards me again before she ran into something, probably my desk and let out a string of colorful words.

I laughed softly at her, before I felt the bed dip and her crawl up my body. The fact that I couldn’t see her, made this a lot more exciting. I didn’t know what she going to do next and so I closed my eyes, the room being dark anyway. I felt her soft lips of mine, kissing me gently but before I could deepen the kiss she kissed down my throat slowly, biting down softly before kissing the tender skin. She reached the dip where my throat connected with my shoulders and kissed my own weak spot. I felt my member stirring in my boxers and carefully pushed my fingers through her damp hair to distract myself. She ran her fingers down my stomach, scratching just hard enough to make me groan.

Her lips kissing the trail her fingers had made, which were now dangerously low to my friend. She kissed lower and lower until reached the elastic of my boxers.

“Echo” I let out a shuddering breath, “If you don’t want to do anything tonight, I suggest you stop here” I managed to say my hands fisting the bed sheet. She stopped kissing me; instead she ran her fingertips along my v-line always stopping just before the elastic. When my body began trembling slightly she laughed quietly and laid down next to me, pecking my lips before turning around.

“Good night honey bunny,” she said.

I groaned out loud this time, “Why. Do. You. Always. Do. That?” I said deliberately pronouncing each word, my frustration clear in my voice.

“At least I don’t have the word yolo on my forehead” she imitated my voice.

I tugged at her waist making he squeal lightly before pinning her underneath me. I pushed my knee between her legs and held her wrist beside her head.

“That’s what this is about?” I asked, her minty breath fanning across my face.

“Hmm” she hummed in confirmation.

I bent my head kissing her, not slowly like our first kiss but demanding, and she returned the kiss with the same passion. Soon my hands were trailing up her waist and under her shirt. She had taken off her bra before changing into her pj’s and I felt the swell of her breast soon enough. She moaned into my mouth as I cupped it gently. She dragged her hands up my back and into my hair, arching her back into my touch. I pulled her shirt up to her shoulders and over her head, dropping it onto the floor.

“Archer that feels so good” she mumbled.

I kissed her lips silencing her as she sighed contently.

She dragged her heel up the inside of my leg driving me crazy.