Breakfast time.

Arianna didn't go home that night. She stayed with Lucille. Just like old times. They spent the night in a guest bedroom on the second floor. They stayed up until early in the morning, giggling, and talking. They tried to stay up all night, but couldn't. It was three in the morning when Thad slowly opened the door. He chuckled at the sight they made.

Ari was asleep sideways in the bed, holding a bag of chips close to her body, and making a chainsaw impersonation. At first, Thad couldn't see Lulu. She was wrapped up completely in a quilt, cuddled into Ari's side. They were in a spooning-position, and held each other like little girls seeking comfort. Thad took the bag of Cheetos, and gently unwrapped Lulu from the quilt. He picked Lulu up, cradling her to his big body. He laid her down first, moving her so that her friend wouldn't squish her. He strategically moved Arianna next, so that they at least laid the right way in the bed.

He leaned down and had almost kissed Lulu's temple when she made a face and rolled away. His eyebrows pulled down in confusion. Thaddeus caught her lightly around the shoulders, and pressed her back where she was. She kicked by her feet. He moved the covers off of her so he could see, and was startled. He had to hold in a laugh, scared he'd wake the girls. Down by Lulu's and Ari's feet, scattered everywhere, was candy. Candy he had hidden in his office, for when he needed a little fix. There were jellybeans, and sour candy straws. He stepped closer to the bed, and stepped on a crinkled package. They had eaten the entire stash besides what was in the bed with them.

He shook his head. He went to the bedroom next door, and woke up an Omega. He had Matt carry Arianna, and he carried Lulu. He took them to a spare bedroom next to his and Lulu's room. He wouldn't take them to his and Lulu's bed, for fear of not wanting to sick Arianna out. He placed Lulu down on the right side, on her back. Matt placed Arianna down on the left, and let her flop around till she was comfortable.

Thad kissed Lulu on her lips lightly, and then pushed her shirt up gently. He laid his forehead against her slowly-growing tummy, and kissed her right below her bellybutton. As he rose, he caught Matt's deer-in-the-headlights look. They hadn't announced to the pack their happy news, yet. He nodded at Matt, and Matt straightened and grinned. As soon as Thad turned off the lights and closed the door, Matt thumped him on the back. Thad appreciated the gesture. He went to sleep missing his girl.

Cata was worried. Wherever Lulu and Ari were, it was like the twilight zone. They just didn't come back. Ari told her she was going to see Lulu, but refused to give her the address. Cata spent hours digging through Ari's room, hoping to find a clue. And then, she remembered fifth grade. Ari had a diary. She hid it under her mattress, and wrote in its daily. As soon as she pulled it out, she knew she was correct. She turned on a lamp, and read only what she had to. She skipped all the -ehem- naughty parts, and went to the last entry. There it was. The address of where they were. The bedside clock said it was three, so she'd go in the morning. She fell asleep in Ari's bed, wondering if she should bring a baseball bat with her tomorrow.

Many members of the pack were already awake. They ate scattered, at the dining room table, standing in the kitchen and the living rooms. Mornings were grand events in the Kahn mansion. Breakfast was served at eight, but was always refreshed at nine thirty. They included traditional pancakes, eggs and sausage. But since the Luna joined them, they had many new arrivals. Including bacon, chocolate chip waffles, and French toast. Mornings were filled with quiet chatter. Shopping and new mattings filled the women's conversations, and war plans and hunts filled the men's.

However, on this Friday morning, their chatter was cut short. The Kahn house was usually always open, and rarely did someone ring the doorbell. It rang at nine fifteen sharp, and stopped the pack's actions. They didn't know who it could be. It was general pack etiquette to alert the Alpha and Luna of an impending arrival, and seeing as how they both still rested in their chambers, they doubted the Alphas were aware.