Rippin' the B a new one.

Lucille thought maybe she was joking? This woman, Kate, didn't really expect her to answer that? And yet, Kate stood in front of her, smiling big. Kate's gaze shifted suddenly, glaring over Lucille's shoulder. Lucille started to turn, when Kate caught her arm.

"Don't look. Let the bitch see you first."

Lucille couldn't comprehend a word Kate was saying. She felt lost. Bitch? Who? She felt another presence on her left, and was curious. She looked out of her peripherals, and was surprised to see a woman.

A fuming, pissed-as-hell woman. She was average looking, with plain brown hair and plain brown eyes. You could tell by her attitude that she thought she was way better than that. The second she spoke Lucille knew she didn't like her.

"Mm, look what the wolf dragged in. Kate, who's your trailer park trash looking friend? Where'd you find her, a street corner?" her nasally tone irritated Lucille's ears.

Lucille was shocked-who spoke to people this way?

"Oh, Vanessa. Why are you still here? No one wants you around. And by the way, this is your new Luna. But you already knew that, didn't you?" Kate was not a happy camper.

From the minute Kate said Luna Vanessa's eyes narrowed. With one eyebrow raised, she eyed Lucille. "Hah. So this is her, huh? I'm surprised, I thought she'd be prettier. I mean we all thought he'd never find you. I was actually about to step in and perform Luna's position."

Ah. Lucille understood now. "Vanessa" thought she would end up with Thaddeus. She snorted. There was no way. Kate opened her mouth to say something, but Lucille beat her to it.

"Listen, I don't know who you are, but you should back off. I'm a nice girl, but the second you get anywhere near Thad is the second I turn into a raging bitch. Back off my man, or I'll have to rip you a new one."

Vanessa was losing her cool, and began to shake.

"Thaddeus was mine first! You can't just show up now and decide you want him! He's mine!"

While she spoke, Lucille felt herself shaking. Her bones lengthened, and she felt itchy in her skin. When she heard the tramp tell her that Thad was hers, she exploded. She didn't know what was happening, just that she was pissed beyond words. Kate was frozen beside her, shocked. Kate yelled for her, a scared sound.

"It's okay, Lulu! I'm going to get Valden and Thad!" With that, Kate was gone.

Lucille turned to Vanessa who was visibly shaking. Lucille was furious, and it was obvious by the possessive look on her face. She faked like she would pounce on the woman, who flinched. Lucille snapped at her, and the woman burst into tears.

"...Lulu? Baby? It'll be okay, shhh."

When his hand found her head, he rubbed gently. She purred, rubbing against his leg like a kitten. She was confused, and scared. All she knew for sure was that Thad's large warm hand on her fur made her tingle. She looked up at him with sad eyes, to find him smiling warmly down at her. He took a knee by her side and continued to pet her.

She shied away from him, worried of what he would think. She made a pass, acting as if she'd run. He grabbed her around her middle, growling.

"Shh, such a pretty girl! It's okay, honey. We didn't know it would happen this early. You're so beautiful."

His reassuring words made her feel a little bit better. Until she heard an ugly sniffling across from her, followed by an ugly nasally voice.

"Alpha! She attacked me! Please tell me you will do something." she pouted.

Thaddeus' jaw clenched. He was suddenly angry. When Kate had come to him fearfully, she'd explained what Vanessa had said. If some other man had approached his woman, saying she was "his", he'd kill him. Rip him to shreds. As Luna, Lucille was entitled to attack on grounds that she was threatened. Now that she had shifted, he understood her frustration. Her wolf was just as possessive and controlling as his. He stood, careful of Lulu. He gave Vanessa a look that could melt ice.

"Get out. Now. Before I let Lulu finish."

Thaddeus was not a man of many words. When he spoke, it was serious. He meant every word, and never regretted what he said. Vanessa looked shocked.

"Thad-I...I love you. Please pick me!"

He shocked the entire pack. He guffawed, laughing so loud it echoed through the mansion, stopping many people in their tracks to listen. A couple people laughed with him, some of the elders, who were old and mated. Other people shifted on their feet, exchanging nervous glances. His laugh stopped, and he shot her a smile that had most of the crowd stepping away from them. The smile was feral and wild, scary. His smile faded, as his smirked.

"Have you lost your fucking mind? Get the fuck outta here, before I shred you." He smiled, but his voice was so deep, and serious that it shook Vanessa. He snapped at her.

Vanessa turned, sobbing. The crowd parted, letting the crazy woman through. Thaddeus looked down at his little mate, pleased. She was a very beautiful wolf. Pure white, with big blue eyes. She was small, so tiny. She wasn't even the size of an adult dog. He chuckled, catching her off guard. He opened his arms, and laughed when she jumped him, licking his face. She took off, running up the stairs. Thaddeus knew what she wanted. If they were so similar, he knew exactly what she craved after her shift.

"Dismissed." He left the crowd in his wake as he ran after her. His wolf loved a good chase. He opened the door, only to find Lucille gone. The bathroom door shut. Ah. She must have figured out how to shift back. Thad felt a little dissapointed. He called for her, but she didn't answer. He heard a light pawing, and scratching at the door. He pulled the bathroom door open, letting her pounce him again. So she hadn't figured out how to shift back. She licked his face. He chuckled and calmed her.

"Focus on your human shape. It will come to you."

She closed her eyes, and then was in his arms. Naked and giggling. He loved her laugh. He felt so happy with her. Giddy. She gave him a little look, pushed off him, and crawled onto the bed. He stood at the foot of the bed, knowing he had to tell her what was happening. When he bit her during their first time, it would change her. He sat next to her, holding her hand. When he told her, she was upset. She rolled over onto her side.

She was going to forgive him for not telling her. She knew she was. She let him stroke her hair, and say he was sorry. When she started to fall asleep, she muttered to him.

"S'okay. I'm not mad anymore."

He grinned and kissed the top of her head.