Chapter 8

Heyy doll I know it's been much too long but no fears I'm back ;) Anyway I've forgotten much of the story lawls soo bear with me ok? :D Ok love you oh and don't forget to vote and become a fan oh and comment <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brianna POV

I felt the impact of a cold manicured hand across my face. Seriously? It was like being with Niall was just begging for bad things to happen.

" Ow What the Fu--" I was cut off just as I saw the face of the person the hand belonged to. It was Charlotte. She was a good friend of mine untill we got to our Junior year of highschool. Things changed then....drastically.

"Brianna, you don't deserve fame, you don't deserve happiness, you don't deserve Niall! You are a dirty little slut and any man would be stupid to want you! I know this is pretty out of the blue but I have my reasons ok?!"

"Don't you dare go there Charlotte! Lets take a trip back in time shall we....Who made me like that...Was it me? Was it my choice? No lets re- phrase that, Did I have a choice? No! You decided my pat-- Niall lets go"

"I'll find you Bri Bri, I know why you came halfway around the world for College, don't think I won't tell him about this either.. Play your cards right and I wont. Bye Skittles"

I was thankful that the security cleared the area for that little scene or else half of my truth would be out to the public. I knew the pictures of me being slapped were probably out by now and the question on everybody's lips was going to be why. I would worry about everyone else later. Now I had to deal with Niall. Oh God what is he going to think of me once I tell him. Should I tell him? He already knows somethings up and then that time at Starbucks, he isn't stupid he's probably connecting the dots already. Oh well I'm better off just telling him.

" Niall lets go somewhere private. I need to tell you something important. It just might change your view on me so as much as I want to be your girlfriend wait untill after I tell you my story. ok?"

"Brianna, I'm in too deep to change my mind about you."

"I sure as hell hope so"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hot Tamales!!!! :O Whats this new truth that Brianna is going to reveal?! and whats the deal with Charlotte OMGGG exciting Chapter 9 will be up tmrrow or the day after that <3 lots of love

-Ashleyy