Chapter 7 part 2

Hey babez!!! Well here is part 2 I start highschool in a little while so pleasee be patient with my updates.. I'll try my bestest to update as fast as I can. Ok part 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brianna POV

Niall and I didn't really shop a lot. It mostly consisted of me going in getting a pair of shorts and a new pair of shoes then acting like idiots. Niall was a ball of energy and he was so cute! I'm not going to lie I was falling for Niall Horan, 1/5 of the world famous boyband One Direction. We really bonded and his personality really convinced me that he was good guy. I havn't gone anywhere near a guy since an incident back in Florida. I was raped by a guy that I had been going out with for a while. I dumped him and then he attacked m e. I spent some time back in Chicago trying to get over it but decided that the best thing to do was to go to Oxford since I wa accepted. The farther I am away from Sean the better.

"So babe what do you feel like doing now?" Niall asked while wywing the candy shop.

"How about we go to the Candy Shop since you havn't stopped looking at it this whole time!" I laughed and then we both ran into the absolutley massive shop!

"It's so beautiful." I whispered absolutley wonder struck! I've never seen something and I felt like Alice in Wonderland for that moment. I was completly at ease and in awe untill I saw flash go off in my direction. I turned and saw that Niall had taken a picture of me while I was in my "moment".

'What the hell Niall!! DELETE IT!!!" I can only imagine what he was doing with the picture as he dodged all my failed attempt of snatching it.

"Twitter Time!" He said in a sing song voice

"I swear to God Niall don't even think about it!" He started typing away on his phone. I just went and sat down next to a giant gummy bear statue in defeat. Suddenly I heard the familiar bing sound that meant I got a new tweet.

"@BriannaAlvarez1D finally found someone that can appreciate food like me ;) btw nice twitter name" and then there was the picture of me looking like a girl who got a puppy for Christmas. I admit it wasn't a completly hideous picture, but it was a picture of me none the less! My phone instantly got flooded with hate. In all honesty I didn't reaally give a damn. Hate me or Love me it doesn't affect me.

"Soo Bri Bri whats with the twitter name" I could tell this was going to follow me

"Ok so maybe before I met you guys I was a semi fangirl and dedicated blogs to you and stuff. Don't let it get to your head."

"Bri, your talking to Niall. I think we both know that is highly unlikley."

"Shutup haha....speaking of Niall...Can I have a piggy back ride?"

"Why?" he looked at me a with a smirk playing at his lips.

"Cause I'm like about to die! That's how tired I am!"

"Yes your highness!" He  sweeped me off my feet and carried me bridal style. We started just walking like that and caught some stares from people. This older couple walked passed us and told her friend,"Young Love". Maybe she was right. I was falling in deep and I hope Niall was too. Niall heard the old ladies comment too and looked me deep in the eyes. We leaned in and his lips grazed mine before a whole ton of flashes went off.

"Maybe this is young love, but Bri be mine and we can find out together." DID NIALL HORAN JUST ASK ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND?

"Yes Niall, Yes."I managed to get those words out before I felt the impact of a hand across my face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:O OH MY GOD!! Who does this hand belong too? So Briall...couple name? hmm idk haha comment whaat you think Love youu share my story vote become a fan and review it is much appreciated :)