Chapter 9

HEYY GIRLLLL ok soooo can I just talk about my life for like 10 secs lol. So theres this guy and his name is....;ets just call him Steve cuz some of his friends read my story :p...anyway steve is telling me how much he likes me and how he thinks im gorgeous but he isnt over his ex and then telling other people that he dsnt think of me like that......AFTER WE KISSED! like seriously? ok whatever I'll just devote my life to One Direction #forever_alone Dearest fandom take me with you <3 lolol im pathetic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRIANNA POV

We drove to Hyde Park and he took me to this little place surrounded by trees with just a little bench table in the middle. I know I wanted privacy but I was thinking somewhere along the lines of Starbucks. You could literally murder a person here and no one would hear the scream. Ok that was a little exagerated but still!

"Ok Niall, i don't know how to do this so I guess I'll just start off by telling you everything from the beginning." He looked at me with a blank expression. What does that mean? Go ahead? I don't care? Good Lord why do some boys put on the blankest faces!

" Uhhm....so Charlotte. She was one of my best friends back in America. I mean we grew up together and she was always there for me. Once we got into highschool things started changing. She put her time into boys and fitting in while I put mine into studying and music. Well she convinced me in Junior year to go with her to a party. It wasn't really my seen I hated the drunk bodies everywhere the smell of cigarettes and beer. Well Charlotte came up to me and said Joseph, the hottest guy at our school, wanted to hook up with me. Obviously my answer was no. Charlotte just said ok and left it. I thought she was leaving me alone and letting me "enjoy" the party. She came back later with a drink in her hand. I accepted it, I never thought in a million years she would do something bad to hurt me. I insantly felt really happy. I danced with tons of guys and once Joseph asked if I wanted to find a room I went along. I wasn't myself...I wasn't in control. After a little while I couldn't move my body, I couldn't speak. That's when Joseph raped me. I couldn't even scream. He recorded everything too. He said if I ever told anyone he would send the video to everyone. I didn't know what to do so I just stayed quiet. Untill now. Niall I know it's horrible, but please I'm begging you don't let this come inbetween us before anything really happens." He was quiet and still. That isn't good. Is it ever?

"Bri...." Silence thats all I was getting. Half of my name and then silence. I couldn't take this anymore. I had to get a reaction or something out of him.

"Niall, say something, I need to know what you're thinking atleast."

" Bri... how could you keep this a secret? We need to alert the police or something!"

"NO! Don't he hasn't bothered me yet so lets not bother him. I know I'm sounding stupid but lets just let it go. I told you this because I really really like you and I trust you. I still want to be your girlfriend but I dont want a relatiionship built on secrets."

NIALL POV

Brianna, my sweet sweet Brianna. Why would the good lord let something like that happen to a girl who caused no harm to the world. Why would he let someone so pure and innocent be stripped of something as valuable as that. I want to comfort her I want to just hold her but I can't make myself. I feel the anger for this Joseph taking over. That love and comfort is replaced by pure hate. I want to smash his skull and beat him to  a pulp! How could she keep this a secret! Tell the police atleast! And the disgusting excuse for a human has everything on tape?! Why I should get Paul to murder him. I won't though. I can control my hate for this animal. The second Brianna says she'll do something about this though I'm going to be the first to take action. Mark my words Joseph deserves death.

"Brianna, I know you're thinking why isn't he saying anything, and you're probably guessing the worst. Don't get me wrong though I'm just letting everything sink in."

"Okay." She seemes worried.

" This is just making our bond closer together Bri. I have stronger feelings for you now. Don't be worried babe. I love you all the same as I did before."

"Love?"

"Oh, Sorry I didn't mean t-" I was cut off by Brianna's lips being pressed against mine.

"Niall I love you too, I have since the second I met you and I am so glad I told you"

I'll talk her into telling the police eventually. Not yet though. I'm going to let things simmer down and enjoy my time with her. The press already know about us or they can probably take a hunch from that kiss today. They also have pictures of Charlotte slapping Bri. So now I have to release our relationship officially to the press and somehow explain why a random girl slapped Brianna. I obviously can't tell them the truth... I need Liam or my mum either or works.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok beautiful people. Two chapters in one night... Good Lawd! something is probz wrong with me haha. Anyway Im talking to "Steve" ..... I need Jesus this boy is so confusing! :O lol anyway I wanna see something. Comment below if your in highschool or grammer school.... :) I'll start it off.....HIGHSCHOOL!!!! LANE TECH COLLEGE PREP REPRESENT!!! <3333 lolol im creepin over here! XD

Welll till Chapter 10 my lovlies...whenever I may put it up haha Chao <3 :D