Chapter 7

Joy Oh Joy its Friday!!!! I still havnt finished my paper but who cares UPDATES first!!! :) Very happy and well I will try my veryyy bestest to make them longer its just if you notice. My updates arn't seperated by a lot of spaces like most authors. So its like jam packed into a longgg paragraph but the material is still there :) Well hope that clears that up so yeah Tell your friends plzzz Vote and Comment THANKYOOUU!!

Lots of Love -Ashley<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brianna POV

"Ash Bash!! What are you wearing??"

"Uhmm I'm thinking that maxi skirt I have with that black top."

"CUTE!! What Should I wear... How bout that blue top with some shorts?!"

"Yeah and let your hair down its pretty like that"

Soon enough we were ready and Louis was picking us up. He had a porsche?! Ok Seriously I know he's a popstar and he can afford it but WHAT?! Oh My God I would have to sell my house and all my clothes to buy that! Ok well maybe I'm exagerating a little..But ONLY a little!

"Heyy Briaanna? It is Brianna right?" Niall said

"Uhmm yeah Its Brianna but you could call me Bri or Bri Bri everyone does."

"kk Bri bri!!" He said in probably the funniest American Accent ever!

"I DO NOT TALK LIKE THAT!" I said while laughing which was everyone else in the car was doing.

"Sorry to break it to you Bri but yeah you do!" Ashley said

"It''s ok Bri I think American Accents are hot"

Did Niall Horan just say my accent was hot? What is AIR! I obviously am attracted to Niall the most out of everyone in the band but I never thought I would get to meet him. Now that we are friends though do I go for it? I need a serious girl chat with Ashley!

Louis POV

"So what do you think of buying today?"

"Uhm I have no idea. Maybe a new dress or something. How bout you?"Ashley said

"I was thinking something along the lines of TOMS but I really just asked to come to see you."

She started to blush. God was she adorable when she did that. By can easily tell you that I was attracted to Ashley. I don't know If I want to take this a step further though. I know the press has been on her tail and if she were my girlfriend it would only get worse. What to do Louis! What to do!

"Cute"She finally replied. A chorus of Awwws came from the back seat.

"Oh shut up you two!"

"Ok God no need to get all defensive. By The Way...Im starving do they have a Dominos somewhere?"Brianna said

The three of said at the same time,"What the Hell is Dominos?"

"NO WAY!!! You've never had Dominos?"

We shook our head. She went into full detail of how in Chicago it's this major food chain and how it was the best pizza ever and how that if we ever went to "Chi-Town" we had to go get a slice. Of course I've been to the states and tried tons of Pizza but our diet usually was something like go to McDonald's stop at Starbucks. Yeah tour doesn't really keep your eating habbits to an all time healthy.

"Ok How about we split up and meet at Nando's around 2? I'll get Bri something to eat."Niall said

"Sounds great text us if you need anything."Ashley sounded it a bit too eager to be alone. Well I shouldn't be talking I am too!

"Will do Capitan!"

"Ok so how about we go to Forever 21?"

"How did you know that's where I would go?"

"I have have 4 young sisters, I'm not completly cluless." I laughed. We browsed through racks and racks of clothing and I saw so many things that would look gorgeous on Ash,but everytime I showed her something she would say No. In the end she had about a mountain of clothing in her arms along with the clothes she agreed to try on that I gave her. Well I forced her too.It felt like forever that she was in the dressing room. It must have been a good 10 minutes before she stepped out with a beautiful white lace dress.

"You look stunning!"She blushed"But what happened to all the other clothes you had?"

"They didn't look good on me." That was a major lie!"I don't believe that out of everything you tried on the only thing that looked good on you was one dress! Come one Ash go back and try some more stuff on!"

"Fine fine fine!"

I was pleased with my work. I sat down in my spot outside the dressing room on the chairs and resumed checking twitter. A lot of the messages were about Ashley. Asking who she was, if we were involved, or what happened with Eleanor. I tweeted, Out Shopping with @AshleyJones101 why do girls take so long to try stuff on

Imediatley I got tons of replies a lot were hate but I ignored those. Fans just get jelous I guess. I was interupted when I heard some whispering about me. I turned around to see two maybe 14 year old girls. I waved and they stepped foward and waved back.

"Hello girls."

"Hi Louis we're big fans. Would you mind if we had a picture?"

"Not at all!" I posed for the picture and then the girls told me they just read my tweet and if Ashley was around here too.

"Yeah she's trying some stuff on."

"Well will you tell her that we think she is gorgeous and that we will fight of all the haters till the end?"

"Yeah and thanks whats your twitter names." I thought I should follow them since they were defending Ashley.Just then Ashley stepped out in a pink playsuit."Woww Ashley you look soo Beuatiful!" the girls said I just nodded dumbfounded.

"Aww thanks"

The girls left and we continued with our shopping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll upload Chapter 7 part 2 another time :)