Chapter 1

Hey guys, I got this idea a while ago and am only now actually writing it down. I'm not sure why, but I wanted to try and write this genre. And, I didn't want to do the usual. What I have planned for this story is pretty good, and I hope you put up with my lazy updating

I own this story, I created it. Any copying of it, any distribution will have consequences.

Warnings:

This will have: Profanity, sexual scenes, and sexual innuendos.

Thanks for clicking!

-

 It was the rattling of my door that woke me, but I didn't move from where I laid wrapped in the warmth of my husband's embrace. The door let out a cry, followed by rushed, clumsy footsteps making its way closer to my bedside. My legs fell towards the edge of the bed, as a small form climbed onto the mattress. I was suddenly being shaken awake, I let out a loud groan as I cracked open my eyes to meet bright green looking down at me with a pout. No words left my son's lips as he continued to shake my shoulder in a silent command for me to wake. I didn't need to look to the clock at my bedside to know it was 5 am, as Jake had the habit of waking me up at the same time everyday. I let out a small groan and went to sit up, but to no avail as I was brought back down by a strong arm.

I let out a laugh as I turned to look at Luke, my husband, who was frowning and burying his head into my neck. His mate had died when he was nineteen, leaving behind their newborn son, from a rogue attack and after three years of waiting for my own mate, we met and he wooed me. We've been inseparable ever since and I raised their son as my own. He never marked me, though as I felt marking was reserved for mates only. But, I loved Luke with all my heart, and I regretted nothing.

His half-lidded green eyes stared at me, begging me to lay back down. I leaned forward and pecked his lips, shifting his blonde hair from his forehead as I planted yet another kiss to replace the caress of my finger tips.

"Babe, I have to get up..." I spoke gently and he let out a brief sigh, followed by a groan as he released me.

He turned his attention to Jake, our three year old son who still sat on the bed with an annoyed look. He grabbed his son and carried him so he was elevated above us and brought him down to blow are into his neck causing the small boy to erupt in giggles. "Why," another giggle, "do you," another, "always wake us," and another, "up!" he groaned and and lifted the small boy up so he was elevated above us with a smile on his face. Luke let out a groan and set Jake down just as I sat up.

"Good morning ya little rascal," I whispered and I stood with him in my arms, he rested his head on the crook of my neck, his thumb in his mouth. I walked out of the room and made my way downstairs, I placed him on the high chair and began to feed him. Not too long after I'd begun, I heard heavy footsteps make their way down the stairs and to the kitchen and looked up and was met with green eyes.

My eyes traveled down his bare chest, marveling at the well defined muscles that I knew were all mine. When I managed to tear my gaze from his chest and look at him in the eyes his lips were tilted in a smirk, as his eyes did their own exploration of my body. I met his smirk with a smile, before turning back to my scrambled eggs. He walked up behind me and pressed his lips to the crook of my neck, his arms wrapped around my waist. He watched me silently for a moment, before moving away to start making coffee.

"What do you want for breakfast, babe?" he asked gently, his voice still thick with sleep.

I moved Jake's eggs onto a plate, "Oh you know what I want.." I teased, moving to place Jake's breakfast onto his high chair. When I walked to him, he glanced up as I cooed at him softly.