Share 2 📢

Chapter 21

Ashley's POV

As I stirred awake, my feet was tangled in between sheets and Harry's naked body, my head was on his shoulders and he held unto me so tight like his life depended on it, I was even beginning to lose air. I groaned and tried to move but he wasn't budging, I kissed his sides yet no response, I repeated the action, this time I earned a stir, loosening his grip a bit, I moved up and pecked his lips sensually, a soft groan escaped his mouth as his eyes stirred open gradually.

"Hey" I whispered against his lips
"Hey" he said sleepily, I could tell he was exhausted and so was I.

As I reminisced on last night, it was everything I've ever wanted my first with harry to be, maybe my mind got blown away at some point but all I know was now that I tasted it, I didn't think I would ever want to stay without getting some.

As he looked into my eyes with that beautiful smile of his plastered across his lips, I just couldn't figure out how I got so lucky, I could have sworn things were going to end differently in my mind yesterday but instead he successfully got me to fall head over heels in love with him. It was official, I was in love with Harry, so much that I could hear my heart breaking for a lot of reasons. I was beginning to get really scared but as I looked into his eyes, I felt like an eagle, a fearless amazon, ready to leap with out a back up plan.

"Wow!  Kiss on the lip?  How cliche, I thought you liked original ideas" he joked wiggling his eyebrows
"Asshole" I said with a smile
"Yeah, but I am your Asshole"
"Okay that's just gross"
"Your asshole Is gross, well that ruins my plans"
I laughed "dude"
I smiled as he looked me in the eye, he loved to that, a lot, and it got me nervous most of the time, he ran his fingers through my hair, I just don't get why he was obsessed with my hair but I sure as hell wasn't complaining.
"You are so beautiful " he murmured
I smirked "duh? "
He laughed
"Being all feminine doesn't suite you"
"Oh yeah? What does? "
"Being you, as tomboy as ever" he said as he leaned in for a kiss, our lips met and we just savored it, no tongue, just two people expressing unspoken feelings to each other.

He caressed me, loving my body in ways no else ever had, he was making me fall in love with myself accompanied with the sweet, adoring words he spoke. He loved all of me so much that I loved me, I had no insecurities nor vulnerabilities with him. It was beautiful.

Harry's POV

As we made breakfast together, she wanted to teach me how to bake cakes since I loved them so much, so we've been stuck at the whisking session, she had her hands wrapped around mine as she slowly explained the whole process and in what direction to whisk and all, after that she sat on the slab next to me, inspecting the work, though I'd rather be peeling that sports bra and sweatpants off her body.

"So, are you gonna ask about yesterday?" she asked out of the blues
I exhaled, I have been dreading this topic from coming up
"No, its not like you would tell me"
"I want to tell you"
"Well then do it"
She took in a huge breath

"I.... think you are right about the stab wounds and the slit and I was just frustrated and needed to release cause, Lena's case reminds me of mine and I don't want to watch hers delve into a dead end like mine cause that would mean disappointing jack and... "
She exhaled
"I don't know the other thing am feeling, am not sure what it is, if its the pressure or the frustration, or the anxiety, I just know I am overwhelmed "

I had stopped what I was doing as I listened to her vent, she looked confused
I held her hands and brought them to my lips holding her eyes, I exhaled

"Thank you, for letting me into your big head"
"Did you just say my head is big"
"Yeah, it is, its very big and complicated " I said with a smirk
"You are going to die for that statement"
"Take me your majesty, for I am thy servant" I said dramatically
"Roger, take him to the dungeon where he shall await his death by hanging" she said mimicking a British accent that sounded terrible
"Hey that would be too painful" I whined
"Okay, umm, by firing squad? "
"Do you hate me that much? "
She laughed lightly "okay, hmmmm"
She said placing a finger below her chin and faking a lost in thoughts expression
"By a thousand kisses! " she exclaimed  as she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me into her, she ran her tongue along my lip but never really went in.
"That would teach you never to call my head big" she whispered against my lip and pushed me away jokingly with a huge smirk on her lip
"I thought you said a thousand?  That was just one"
"Well Mrs big head cannot give you a thousand and you need to get my batter ready in five so... chop chop time waits for nobody"
She said checking the temperature of the oven, she moved around like she knew exactly what she was doing, it was mesmerizing to watch

"Who taught you to cook? "
"My Nana"
"What's that? "
"My grand ma"
"You have a grand mother? "
"Had, she died of cancer, a year before my parents "

I exhaled, she had been through a lot, but I wasn't going to do the 'am so sorry' speech, I knew how it irked me when people go gooey for the death of Richards

"What was she like? "
I wasn't expecting her to answer, she had told me enough already
"She was the best, her soul food was second to none "
"What's soul food"

She laughed lightly

"Okay so we once watched this old movie, soul food one Sunday we came over to visit, they had a tradition of every member of the family coming home on Sunday to eat their  momma's meal that she called soul food, Nana liked the idea and that was how it also became our tradition. Every Sunday after church my family and my ex boyfriend's Sekahni  would come over for Nana's soul food"
"You had a boyfriend? " I asked teasingly
"Yeah, he died too though, his mama got sick, had to deal dope to get cash on the table until one day he got nailed, cops shot him and that was it"
She exhaled tiredly
"Am tired of watching people I love die, you know"

I was struck dumb, it all just made sense, her anger, her frustrations, her denial for fear, it all just clicked

"My parents, they died in a car crash, went out of town but got ran over by a bunch of teenagers that didn't stop nor call 911 till it was too late, they were already dead before the ambulance got to them, they were never able to get their killers you know, that was why I wanted to be a detective to catch murderers and not to keep winding up with dead ends that eventually ends up a cold case and the murderer walks free while the victims of the ordeal have to live with a permanent anger, hate, pain for the rest of their lives" I could see more than a thousand emotions running through her face.

I knew she was talking about herself, I knew I had been badgering her, hoping, praying she would open up to me, but now that she did, I didn't know what to say, how to react so I stumbled out the most confused but truthfully sentence I could muster.

"Why tell me all this now "
She exhaled relishing the suspense and tension thick atmosphere

"Because I now trust you, harry"

So guys, why are you not voting??  Noooo this is a serious matter, how can I crack my brain to form story finish, u will no na vote, its not fair ooo because as for me, am vexing ooo, somebody should better hold be before I go Apeshit.😋😆😊
Lol, just kidding but please vote okay, it boosts my confidence. Love you guys loads ❤️