Epilogue

Abby's POV     *5 years later

      "Zach come here." I yelled while trying to hold Gabbie and Jake. Gabbie and Jake are my newborn twin babies.

      "ZACH!" I yelled for the 5th time. 

    "I'm coming. Chill out women." He said coming into the room.

     "Take your kid and get him changed. You have a show tonight and he has to get ready." Zach nodded and grabbed Jake.

   I laid Gabbie down on the changing table and put her in a onesie that had the Why don't we logo on it. I looked over at Zach to see him playing with a naked Jake on the floor.

     "Zachary Dean Herron. Why are you playing with our naked son on the floor." Zach gave me an innocent smile.

      "Take Gabbie downstairs and play with her. I'll change Jake." He nodded and grabbed Gabbie from me. I picked up Jake and put him in the exact same onesie as Gabbie. I grabbed their diaper bag and brought Jake downstairs. 

    "Come on Zach we have to go to the venue." He nodded and grabbed Jake. We made our way to the car and put the babies in their car seat. I sat in the passenger seat and Zach got in the front seat.

     "This is going to be your first concert since I was 3 months pregnant. Are you nervous." I asked. He shook his head.

     "I mean maybe a little but not very much." I nodded. 

   When we got to the venue I got out and grabbed the twins while Zach grabbed the diaper bag. We walked into the venue and walked backstage. When we walked back stage we were met by the rest of the boys and their girlfriends. Corbyn was the first to notice us.

      "MY LITTLE CHICKEN NUGGET!" He yelled. I smiled and sat the twins seats down. I hugged all of the boys and their girlfriends who I have become close to. 

    "Now let me see the mini chicken nuggets." Corbyn said walking to the twins. 

    After each of the boys and their girlfriends had a turn to hold them it was time for the show. I put sound proof headphones on the twins so they wouldn't be disturbed by the loud music. 

    In the middle of the concert there was a pause. Some one passed a mic to each of the boys. Zach was looking confused. 

   Corbyn just smiled at him. 

    "As some of you may know Zach here took a break off of performing for 7 months. Most of you know why and some of you do not. Zach and his wife Abigail had twins a few weeks ago. Their names are Gabbie and Jake." Jonah said the boys turned to me. 

    "Abigail can you and the twins join us in stage please." Daniel said. I grabbed both of the twins and walked out on stage. The crowd erupted with cheers. I walked over to Zach. He smiled at me. He picked up Jake out of his carrier. The crowd erupted with awes. 

     "This is Jake." Zach said. I picked up Gabbie.

      "And that is his twin Gabbie." Zach said. I smiled at all of the smiles that were going through the crowd. Zach put his hand around my waist and I out my head on his shoulder. Who knew that I would ever be married to the person I always dreamed to meet. 

    And to believe it all started with the wrong number and some cheesy pick up lines.