Chapter 23 (pt 2)

Abby's POV

     I was pulled backstage. David didn't care that I was backstage. The boys went on stage a few minutes ago and are singing 8 letters right now. I never once thought that I would see the boys in concert. Even though David and I were related he said he couldn't get me tickets. It was sad but I understood.
      Whenever Zach sang his part he would look over at me for a few seconds and would smile. Of course I would smile back. His smile was beautiful. Heck every thing about him was beautiful. His smile, his eyes, his rosy cheeks, his hair, and the way he dresses. He's perfect. Ever since I started listening to the band Zach had been my favorite. Jonah was second. Something about Zach always fascinated me. For my birthday David brought me a signed poster by the boys and a separate poster of Zach. I loved those posters so much. I still have them hung up on my room.
After the show was over the boys ran backstage all sweaty. Zach ran up to me and smiled. 

      "Did you enjoy the show?" I nodded really fast and he laughed.

       "It has been my dream since the beginning to come to one of your shows." He smiled day me really big

    . "I'm so glad your here." He picked me up and hugged me really tight. 

   "Eww Zach your sweaty!" I complained. 

    "I don't care." He said into my hair and hugged me tighter.
Zach and I just stayed there hugging. It felt goof to be in his arms. Someone cleared their throat but I didn't bother moving.

     "What is it Jonah." My head shot up and I looked at Jonah. I didn't pay attention to him in the meet and greet, but now I am.  Dang he was just as cute as he was in pictures. With out thinking I ran out Zach's arms and jumped into Jonah's. His arms instantly encircled around me and held me up as I hugged him tight. 

     "Why hello to you too Abby." Jonah laughed.

     "Jonahhhh your taking my best friend from meee!" Zach complained. Jonah just laughed.

      "I am never letting you go." I said. This made Jonah laugh louder. 

      "Zach did tell me that you though I was hot. Is that true." Jonah asked.

      "Very." I said hugging him tighter.

     "Why thank you miss Abby." I smiled.
He smells good. I thought. Zach and Jonah laughed.

     "What are you guys laughing at?" I asked. 

    "You said he smells good." Daniel and the rest came in laughing. I blushed and hid my face in Jonah's shoulder.

     "Okay I want my best friend back." Zach said pulling me off of Jonah and into him. The position I was in right now was that my legs were around Zach's waist, my arms around him back, and my head on his shoulder.

  Zach smells good too.

      "Zach you also smell good." I heard laughter. 

    "Guys stop flirting. We have to leave." Corbyn said. I looked at Zach.

     "I should probably message my sister telling her to come pick me up." I said sadly

    "We can take you home Abby." Daniel said. I laughed. "Guys I live like an hour away. I can't have you guys do that." They smiles at me.

     "We would be glad to give you a ride home." I thought about it for a second.

     "Fine." All of the boys started to cheer.
      Zach carried me all of the way to the van.

     "Guys we have a problem." Jack said. 

    "There are only 5 seats and 6 of us." I grabbed my phone.

     "I'll just message my sister. It's fine." They shook their heads.

       "You can just sit on someone's lap." My head shot up and I looked at Zach to see him smiling down at me.

     "You can sit on my lap because I refuse to let you sit on Jonah's." He said with a huff and I nodded with a smile. 

      The whole way to my house I had my head on Zach's shoulder, while trying so hard not to fall asleep. Zach was playing with my hair while the rest of the boys were singing to everything that came on the radio. 

   "So isn't your guys' hotel back in Detroit?" I asked. They nodded. 

   "Why didn't you guys just let my sister pick me up. It is such a waste of gas, you guys could have been asleep by now." I said with a frown. They all shook their heads.

     "We all wanted to take you back here. We enjoy your company." Jack said. I nodded and rested my head back against Zach's shoulder. 

      After a few minutes we came up to my road. "Guys my house is on this road." They all sighed sadly. We pulled up to my house just a minute later. My mom and sisters cars were in the driveway. 

    "Thanks for taking me home guys."I said when I got out of the car.

     "It was a pleasure." Daniel said smiling. 

    "Bye guys. Love you all." I turned around and walked up to the house. I turned around one last time and waved. I opened the door and went inside. After a few seconds I looked at the window to see the boys van going to the road.