Chapter 32

Abby's POV

     After the long 3 hours of shopping with my sister we got home. The boys invited me over to hang out so that's where I am going right now. I was a little hesitant because of Zach but I chose them over staying home with my sister. 

    When I got to the boys house I was about to knock but I got pulled inside by Corbyn.

     "Come on we are watching a movie." He said pulling me through the house. He pulled me into a room which I guess is the living room. Jack, Jonah, and Daniel were all sitting there fighting over who gets to sit where. 

     "I call sitting in the corner." I said sitting down there. Jonah glared at me.

     "That is where I wanted to sit." I shrugged. 

     "I am your queen so I get to sit where ever the heck I want." Jonah rolled his eyes and sat down next to me. 

      "Hey I wanted to sit next to Abby." The rest of them complained. I rolled my eyes. 

     "How about through out the movie I switch places so I can sit next to you all." I suggested and they nodded. 

    The movie we chose to watch was Moana. Don't ask why we chose that. It was Jack's Idea. 

    I have been here for over an hour and Zach has not been downstairs. I mean i'm glad he hasn't but for some reason it hurts. I don't know why it hurts. It is really weird. 

     After watching Moana, we decided to watch Stranger Things. Zach still has not come downstairs. 

     After 3 episodes of Stranger Things the doorbell went off. I looked at the boys to see them confused. 

     "Were you expecting anyone?" I asked. They shook their head. I heard the noise of feet coming downstairs. Zach walked right past us to the door. He opened it and let whoever it was. They were too far for us to see who they are. I turned my gaze to the TV.

    "Do you mind if we join you?" Zach asked. My head snapped to him. When I looked who was next to him my heart stopped. I froze in my place. It felt like my world came crashing down on me. Every little bit of happiness I had left. 

    "C-Caroline." I stuttered out. She looked at me with a smirk.

  "Hello Abigail."