Chapter 37

Abby's POV

    When Corbyn pushed me in the room and locked the door I didn't even realize Caroline was in here.

   "Corbyn let me out!" I yelled.

    "Corbyn!" I yelled again. 

    "It's no use. He wont let us out." My head snapped to the girl in the corner. I narrowed my eyes at her. She did the same.

     "Shut it." I said. I started banging on the door again.

     "Corbyn let me out!" I yelled even louder.

     "You haven't changed have you. You are so stubborn." Caroline said with a scoff. 

      "He isn't going to let us out. It is just me and you in here, there is no way out." She said rolling her eyes. 

    "Don't talk to me. You don't deserve the right to talk to me." I said in a cold tone.

      "You are still not over that. So what I slept with your boyfriend for months. He came to me because you wouldn't sleep with him. He was getting bored so he came to me. He begged you for months to sleep with him but you were too much of a chicken to do it. " I glared at her.

     "You didn't just do that to make me hate you." She rolled her eyes and sat down. 

      "How are the cuts." She said with a smirk.

     "They are still there." I said. She smiled.

    "Good. You deserved every last cut that I did. I was planning on doing more but then Derek came to me and made a deal." She said.

     "What was the deal?" I asked. 

     "We would move away from you. Forget you were alive. We would get married. I would have Derek and you wouldn't. I agreed and left. Then he left me because he wasn't over  you." I froze. 

    "He never loved me. He loved that I gave into his player ways and had sex with him whenever he asked. I was his toy. He liked to play with me. Not even thinking about how it would affect me. He was in love with you. That makes me hate you. You got everything. A family who loves you, good grades, and you got everyone's attention." She finished talking coming closer to me. 

    "I hate everything about you. Those brown eyes that all the boys love, your long brown hair, and when you get dimples when you smile. I hate all of it and I hate you." She said coming about a foot away from me.

   "You deserved every last one of the scars you got. You actually deserve more but sadly I have Zach now. He doesn't believe one word of what you have said. To him your are a lying, fake friend. Too bad." She said with a smirk. 

    "Get it out of your head Caroline. I am not perfect. I was nothing but nice to you. When your mother died I was there for you. When your brother went to jail I helped you pay for him to get out. When your father left I let you stay at my house. I was nothing but nice to you. Then you go and do this." I screamed. She glared at me. 

    "Don't ever bring up my family." She said bringing her hand back and was about to punch me. I quickly covered my head. Then we heard footsteps coming up the stairs. She turned to me.

      "Your lucky." She then got on the ground and started to fake cry. The boys came busting into the room.

     Zach ran over to Caroline. 

   "Zach s-she hit me." Caroline said fake crying. 

   "No I didn't!" I yelled back. Zach looked at me with sad eyes. 

    "Caroline stand up." Zach said. She did as he said. 

    "Now leave." She looked at him confused.

    "What?" She said. Zach pointed at something. Mine and her gaze followed where she pointed. In the corner was a small white camera. They saw everything. 

    "We saw everything. Especially when you were about to punch her." Zach said. Caroline froze. 

   "Get out Caroline." She turned to me and glared. 

    "You deserved all of the things I did to you. Remember this, 'Manly.' " She said with a smirk b before storming out. Once she was gone I fell on my knees and cried. Manly. The nickname her and I had for our friendship. We called ourselves the manly girls. Then Derek came along and we began calling him manly. When she cut the X she yelled manly before kissing him in front of me. Now whenever I hear that word I think of that night and the pain.

   "Abby. I am so so so sorry." Zach said. I looked up him.

    "You haven't even seen the things that she has done to me." I said. 

    "I think we will leave you guys alone to catch up." Jonah said pushing the rest of the boys out. 

    "You are right. I have not seen the scars. So show me." He said. Coming closer to me. I nodded and turned around. I threw my shirt over camera so the boys couldn't see. I felt Zach's eyes scan over my back. I turned around so he could see all of the words on my stomach and arms. He looked up at me horrified. 

   "S-She did all of this?" He asked. I nodded.

  "Except for the cuts on my arms. Those were all me." He looked at me horrified. 

    "Those ones look recent." He said point to the ones on my right arm. 

   "I did them the day I found out I was moving to LA." I said. Tears began to spill out of his eyes.  He pulled me into a hug. 

     "I am so sorry I didn't believe you. She was just so nice to all of us so I didn't believe it." I nodded into his chest.

     "It's okay Zach." He hugged me tighter. 

   "No it's not okay. I hurt you." He said. I shook my head and hugged him again. 

    "I am okay Zach. I promise."I said. He nodded. 

   "Can we be best friends again?" He asked. I nodded and smiled.

     "I missed talking to you Zach." I said.

     "I missed talking to you too." He said. We just stayed in each others embrace for a long time.