Chapter 31

Abby's POV

    Why does this always have to happen to me. I get close to someone then I do something to mess it up. I hate it. I'm tired of people leaving me. Sometimes I questioned if it would be better that I wasn't here at all.

   I pushed that thought out of my head and got out of bed. Today was gonna be a decent day. Today is the day i'm moving to L.A. with my sister. I already have everything packed. We are moving into a house in Beverly Hills. I guess it's not a very busy area and has a great view of the city. The things we had to pack were like personal stuff. No clothes except for like 2 outfits to change into, and like laptop. Stuff like that. 

     Right now we were on a plane. When on planes my sister hates the window seat so I always get it. I love the window seat. I love looking down at the small land and people. People look the size of ants. I am excited and not at the same time. There is a high possibility that I will either see Zach, Caroline, or Josh. I know for a fact i'll see Zach. With the boys being my best friends I know i'll have to see him. 

    I put my head back and tried to fall asleep. Soon darkness consumed me. 

    I woke up to someone shaking me.

     "Abby wake up. We are about to land." I nodded and stretched. I rubbed my eyes and looked out the window. The buildings of L.A. began to become bigger as we neared the ground. The closer we got to the ground the more nervous I became. I turned to Hayden.

     "Kelsey how far away is the house from the airport." She shrugged.

     "About 20 minutes." I nodded and looked back out the window. 

     After a little bit we landed. People started to pile out of the plane. I grabbed my carry on bag and waited for my chance to get out. Kelsey of course got out before me and was already off the plane. I finally got my chance and quickly got out of the plane. Trying to avoid getting knocked over by bigger people, since I am very small. After I got out of the plane I looked around for Kelsey.

    "Where did you go." I muttered. 

    Finally I found Kelsey by baggage claim. I walked up to her and glared. 

    "You left me there." I said. She shrugged. 

   "You were taking a while." I rolled my eyes. "I couldn't get out. There were other people on that plane you know." Our bag came out and we quickly grabbed them. 

   "Come on. An uber is waiting for us." I nodded and followed Kelsey out of the airport.

    The drive to our house was boring. Kelsey was flirting with the young cute uber driver. I just sat there awkwardly and looked out the window. Finally we pulled up to a beautiful 2 story house. An almost replica one of our house was next to us. When I got out of the uber I was amazed. This house was  beautiful. 

    I heard a door open and my head snapped to the neighbors house. Out walked a group of very familiar boys.

      "Of course!" I said loudly with a groan. Their heads snapped to me. 

   "Abby?" Jack questioned. I nodded. 

    "ABBY!" Jonah yelled running over to be. He picked me up and spun me around. 

    "Hey Jonah." I said laughing. 

    "Put her down Jonah. I need to see her." Daniel complained. Jonah gave me one last hug before he put me down. Jack then came over. He pushed both Daniel and Jonah out of the way, which made them fall to the ground. He pulled me into a bear hug. 

   "I missed your hugs Abby." Jack said hugging me even more. I laughed.

    "Jack! I was supposed to hug her next." Daniel complained. 

     Next was Daniel. He gave me one of his huge smile then pulled me into a hug. "I missed you Abby." He said. 

    "I missed you too Dani." I said. 

    Finally was Corbyn. He was probably the one I got closest too since the concert. He was still standing there with his mouth open. Finally he closed it.

     "MY LITTLE CHICKEN NUGGET!" He yelled running towards me. He picked me up and spun me around.

     "See I promised you would see me." I said with a laugh. He laughed as well. He put me down and smiled at me. 

     I heard the door open again. Zach came out confused. "What is all the yel-" Then he locked eyes with me. 

    "Abby." I tore my gaze away from him and looked at my confused sister.  

    "Abigail who are these people?" She asked. 

    "Kelsey. These are the Why Don't We boys." She raised an eyebrow. 

    "Isn't that the band you made me take you to the concert for." I nodded. She rolled her eyes. 

    "Well come on. We have to go shopping for clothes. Michigan is different than L.A." She said getting in the car we got transported here. 

    I turned to the boys. "I have to go but we can talk later." I said and they nodded. 

    "Bye guys." I yelled running to the car.

     "Bye Abby!" They all said except Zach. Zach still stood there shocked and hurt.