The Search Part 2

Start from the beginning

Hanabi could only sigh. She explained that she was hiding in a certain spot during the fight as she was preparing to sneak up behind the man and ambush him from behind. When she had executed her move and was about to strike the man from behind when he suddenly vanished into thin air. She then found herself on the wet ground after that whole ordeal.

Neji then took a deep breath. He was ready to burst out the truth." I guess we were fighting some kind of illusion just now." He said. He really couldn't believe that the fight was all just a mind game.

"Yeah, looks like it, but we better get going now," Hanabi said. She then finally recovered and headed straight to the rest of their group. They really couldn't really waste their time here. Someone's life is in danger.

Neji blinked a couple times, before snapping back to reality. He also then headed for his cousin to catch up with her and the rest of the group who were investigating the body.

Everyone was really wondering what happened just now. They were kind of expecting a full blown fight that would last for a longer time but instead it was suddenly cut when things were just escalating. The only thing in their minds right now is that if this was just an illusion being projected by the real enemy somewhere, then the reason why it was suddenly cut because of the fact that someone must've interfered with the real one somewhere.

Both Hanabi and Neji were thinking of the possibility of the ones who were responsible for this were none other than the time travelling trio themselves. They were not really sure but they've just got that feeling that they were in this mission too.

They also recalled that the lavender-haired girl told them about being assigned to a team. Could that be Team 7 that were placed into?

(Interview)

"We recalled Himawari telling us about being assigned into a mission by Lady Hokage a few days ago. She was really excited about it."

-Hanabi

"We're not really sure for now, there are hundreds of D-rank missions being assigned to first timers or rookies, we can't deduced the fact that they've been assigned into a A-S rank mission such as this.

-Neji

(THE FIGHT)

It was like watching a big fight in person instead of witnessing it live on TV. The Uzumaki siblings stayed in their spot as they witnessed the whole scene unfold right before their eyes. But of them prepared themselves if just in case the raven haired teen needs back up.

Himawari gave a worried looked." Nii-chan, are you sure Sarada-nee will be alright?" The lavender haired girl asked. She really wanted to helped her adopted older sister.

Boruto gave an assured smile." Don't worry Hima-chan, She'll be alright." He explained. He still kept his hopes up on his Uchiha teammate. He would also tell people not to underestimate the latter or else they would really get the beating of their lives.

As the battle continued between the former member of the swordsmen of the mist and the raven-haired rookie, It was like a David vs Goliath scenario, Kisame was all over the place, trying to consume the girl with his deadly water attacks and jutsus combined it with taunts to reduced the latter's confidence.