Chapter 29

Y/Ns point of view

"Ow Ally Stop!!" I yelled as Ally chased me with her bible. I accidentally cursed in front of her again and now she wants to hit me with her bible.

"You need Jesus, now come here!!"

"CAMILAAAAAAAA!!!!" I yelled as Ally finally caught me and starting literally spanking me with her bible.

"WHAT?! STOP FUCKING SCREAMING!!" She yelled as she came down the steps.

"Oh your cursing too? Come get some!" Ally said as she chased Camila up the steps.

"Fuck" I said as I got up and rubbed my butt. I grabbed a bottle of water and opened it, as soon as I put it up to my lips Camila screamed scarring me. I spill the cold water all over my shirt and jumped at how cold it was. "FUCKKKKKKKK JESUS ALLY!!!"

I walked upstairs to see ally in front of my room door. One hand banging on the door while she had her bible in the other.

"Open the door Camila, your gonna get it" she said and I huffed. "Sunshine can you just go take a shower and get some clothes? I'm tired and we have to go back so Lauren and Vanessa can do the same"

"Ok ok but I'll make you 2 pray as soon as we get back to dying Dinah" she said and I laughed before she walked off.

"Camila open the damn door you pregnant thing!" I said and the door goes flying open. She pulls me into the room and connected our lips. "We-we have to get ready"

"Just 5 minutes baby, I want you" she said and I lifted her off the ground. I hear footsteps running and I turn my head to see Ally with her bible again.

"NO SEX!!!" She said hitting me and Camila in the head with that damn holy book. "SEX IS FOR HOOKERS!!!"

"Damn Ally, you must be a hooker then because the last time I remember you said you weren't a virgin" I said and she threw her holy book at my face. "Whajannielwlb GET OUT!!"

"No sex y'all" she said with a smile on her face. "You don't want to get Camila pregnant again do you?"

"What?! She never gave birth, SHES STILL PREGNANT YOU CRAZY MIDGET" I said and she laughed and walked out the room.

"I'm so turned off right now......but let's hurry up" Camila said as she pulled me to the shower. We took a shower and got dressed in something comfortable for tonight and packed clothes for the morning. We headed back to the hospital and went to Dinah's room.

"We back dying Dinah" I said and she laughed. I seen Vanessa and Lauren in such a deep conversation that they didn't even notice they we were here. "Yo love birds, you guys can go now"

"Oh shoot sorry, I didn't even see you guys" Lauren said as her and Vanessa stood up. They said bye to us before I gave her the car keys and they left.

"Dinah!!!" I yelled.

"What bitch!"

"Ally kept hitting up with her bible" I said and she laughed.

"Ally you can't hit Y/N and her pregnant Cuban" Dinah said and we all laughed while ally took her bible out of her bag. "Ouuu Y/N I CAN SEE YOUR DICK PRINT IN THOSE SWEATS!!"

"Dinah!" I whined sitting up straight and covering myself. "That's not ok" I said putting my face in my hands.

"Sorry buddy but it's VERY noticeable"

"She up don't you like boys" I said and she laughed. "I usually like anything that has a dick but I gotta thing for Mani"

I looked across the room to see Normani dead asleep. Thank god Ally packed her clothes because she's been asleep since we got in the room.

"Y'all would be cute, I could tell she liked you. She was crying the most even when the doctor told us you were ok....and your crazy ass ran out the room still with a bullet in your shoulder" I said and she gave me the death stare.

"I didn't want them to do surgery on me but it already happened soo?" Dinah said as she shrugged her shoulders. "They said I should be out by tomorrow night"

"Well that's good, where did your uncle go?" I asked and she rolled her eyes. "He just came because he owed me money, he left and he won't be back" she said and I raised my eyebrows.

"So who the hell is coming for Dinah?" Camila asked and we all shrugged. "Their really is no one I could think of, and if I could think of someone they would all want me, not Dinah"

"I don't like This" Camila said.

"Me neither" Camila said raising her hand.

"Me neither neither" Dinah said also raising her hand.

"Me neither neither neither" Normani woke from the dead and lazily raised her arm up.

"Wow Normani Your still alive?" Ally asked and we all laughed.

"Well Camila and Dinah are like the loudest people on earth so yeah. I think people in Kuwait could here them"

"Where the hell is a Kuwait?" Dinah's dumbass asked.

"It's a- you know what never mind. I'll let you figure it out yourself" Camila said and me and Mani laughed.

"I think Vanessa and Lauren are fucking" Dinah suddenly blurts out and I choked. "What?! I'm serious, they are definitely attracted to each other" Dinah said and I poked my bottom lip out and agreed with her.

That would be awesome if Lauren and Vanessa has a thing because I totally ship them. I want everyone to find love and be happy. That's my one wish.

————————————————————ik y'all hating these slow ass updates but school is a bitch. This is shorted than usual and boring but just keep on reading to find out what will happen next🤷‍♀️🧡

P.S. I didn't proof read