Chapter 10

Y/Ns point of view

"Finally bitch your out" Normani said. I had just been released from the hospital and I needed someone to pick me up and Normani volunteered.

"Your guys got everything packed? Cuz we leave today" I said and she nodded.

"Yeah, I can't wait for the new start, just to get away from everything"

"Yeah true, hows Camila?" I asked.

"She's ok, she's been worried about you but look your fine" she said and I laughed.

We drove back to the hotel and I busted through the room.

"I'm back bitches!!" I screamed and they all hugged me.

"Watch your mouth Franco!" Ally hit my arm and I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"You guys ready? We leaving right now!"

They all grabbed their suitcases and I grabbed mine. We put all our stuff in the Uber and hopped in. We drove to the airport and sat i the waiting Area.

"Yes we moving bitch" Dinah yelled and we got all types of looks.

"Dinah stop being so ghetto" Lauren said and I heard Camila giggle.

"Hey baby. You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I just can't believe we are doing this" she said and I kissed her four head.

"I'm doing this for our safety, and I couldn't leave the girls out either"

"Flight 45 to New York!" I heard someone yell and I grabbed Camila's hand.

We all walked into the plane and put all our stuff away and sat down.

"Oh and Dinah, try your best not to be ratchet ok?" Lauren said and we all cracked up getting more looks.

Even when we weren't doing anything we were still getting weird looks. I guess people have never seen a brown person before.

(Skip the boring plane ride)

"This is it guys, the new house"

"Wooooh yes move cause I be gotta take a shit" Dinah said pushing through us and into the house.

"All right guys, remember Lauren and
Dinah together in the middle room and Ally and Normani together In the middle Room" I said and they all ran into the house.

"Let's get a fucking dog!!!" Lauren yelled while running up the steps

"Stay still" Ally yelled.

"Where the fuck is the bathroom" I heard Dinah yell.

"Ow my hair got stuck in the door" Normani screamed.

"What the hell! Dinah where is my bra?!??" Camila yelled from the kitchen.

"This is a mess" I whispered to myself. I walked upstairs and to the room that me and Camila would be sharing. I took my stuff out my suitcase and started putting them away.

I was in the middle of putting my stuff away when I heard a hiss. I looked to the right and seen this ugly ass cat hissing at me.

"Nice kitty" I said but that bitch started chasing me. I ran through the hallway and tripped on the railing and flew down the steps. "This fuckin bitch trinna kill me" I said and the girls came out of nowhere.

"Awwww its a lil kitty. Y/N you were really running form this cute lil thing?" Camila said picking up the cat. "Awwww can we keep him?"

"I don't even give a shit but I'm not buying a single things for that hoe, and keep him out of my room" I said running back upstairs and to my room.

"Are you putting my clothes away?" Camila said from behind me and I smiled.

"Yes ma'am I am, I want to get everything out of the way"

"He's looking form you" Camila said and I turned around to face her.

"Who?"

"Mateo, presto called me and told me that he's already looking for you"

"Do you know exactly where he is right now?"

"South Carolina"

"Wow that's close but who cares, he won't find us. He can't possibly know where we are"

"We has hades"

"Wait what, he- w-what no he can't, hades said if he ever seen him he would kill him"

"Listen stupid, he captured hades. He's in trouble, I called presto and told him to help him, he said he would do everything in his power"

"Stay out of this Camila, I dont need you getting hurt"

"What?" She said. "I can't stay out of this, hades is practically my dad, he was the only one Their when I needed someone the most. He needs help. It's not like I'm saying I'm going back to Miami to help, I was just doing all I could at the moment to make sure he would get saved"

"And that is all you will do, I don't want you doing anything else, I got this, I don't want or need you getting hurt got it?"

"But- GOT IT?" I cut her off and she nodded and walked out.

She's just as crazy as that fucking cat, I don't know what she was thinking calling presto and stuff, what if Mateo tapped her phone and was listening. What is he knows where we are right now because of her. She could not only get in trouble, she could get us in trouble.

I'll deal with this in the morning, I'll buy us all new phones and get us new numbers.

————————————————————oh bitches, so I took so long to update. I love you my lil fuckers🧡🧡oh n sorry it's so short