Chapter 27

Y/Ns point of view

Why?

"Fuck Dinah are you ok?" I asked as I dropped to the floor held her body.

"Shit bullets hurt" Dinah said and I giggled with tears in my eyes.

"Dinah shut up your about to die—bitch I ain't dying, I'm not gon be dying Dinah. To the hospital" she said lifting her open arm in the air like a super hero. I picked her up and brought her inside.

"Shit what the fuck happened" Ally yelled and all our mouths dropped.

"Did Ally just curse?!" We all said. "Hello I'm dying here!!" Dinah said and we all rushed and got into the car. I drove as fast as I could to the nearest hospital and they took her in.

"Now can you tell us what happened?" Camila asked and I sat down. "She came outside to check on me and we kept hearing noises, I walked to the backyard to see what it was but I did it see anything. Dinah was next to me as I looked around and out of nowhere a guy with all black on shot at Dinah then ran" I said and Normani was literally drowning in her own tears. My shirt was soaked.

"She's gonna be fine I promise......but imma have to fuck her up, her blood destroyed my car" I said and they all laughed.

We all stopped and stared as we seen a tall skinny man wearing all black ask for Dinah. The doctor told him he couldn't go in so he waited in the waiting room.

"I'll be right back" I said as I took Mani off my lap and gave her to Lauren. I was getting up when someone grabbed my wrist.

"Your really going up to him?! What if he's the one who shot Dinah" Camila asked.

"Well than that's good, I'm just gonna ask him a couple questions....I'll be back" I said as I got out of Camila's grip and walked to the skinny man.

"Hi I'm Y/N" I said as I held my hand out for him to shake but instead he just grunted. "You here for Dinah Jane?"

"Yeah why?" He said and I slightly rolled my eyes.

"You her brother or something?" I asked the guy and he nodded. He's lying, all of Dinah's siblings look alike and he looked nothing like any of them. And plus I've never seen him in the pictures. "Funny, I've never seen you before"

"You mind if I ask you your name?" I asked and he jumped up and grabbed my by the collar of my shirt and pushed me against the wall. I put both of my hands up with a smirk. "Hey I was just asking, and you made a wrong move" I said and he looked at me confused. Lauren pulled out her pocket knife and held it to his back. I knew he was gonna reach for his gun which was clearly visible so I pulled out my knife and held it to his stomach.

"Go away, and never come back. Tell whoever sent you here to come to me and fight me like the man he is" I said and he let go of me and sped out the hospital.

I put my arm around Lauren and watched as the man walked out. I looked back at the girls but someone pushed me out of the way and ran to the girls.

Vanessa.

To be honest I completely forgot about her. It looks like she fine. I'm pretty sure her life went back to normal after we killed her dad. Wow. Sounds bad right? Killing her dad? Be he earned it, it's what's he's been asking for since he started messing with me. Me and Lauren made our way to the girls and I sat down and pulled Camila on my lap. She smiled and kissed my forehead.

When's the last time I fucked? What!? Omg stop.

"Is she ok?! I came here as soon as I got the message" Vanessa said.

"Well I don't know what's going on with her but I know she's alive......that's about it" I said and she took a deep breath and sat next to me.

"Dinah almost dying had to be the funniest thing ever" Lauren said and we all punched her arm. "Oww, I was just saying. She was literally dying and she made every second of it funny"

"Lauren shut up" we all said and she huffed and fell back in her seat.

"Oww I got something in my CORNEA!!" Camila jumped off my lap and held her eye. She danced around making all of us laugh. "Shit blow in my eye" she said and I did. I seen her rub her eye before sitting back down on my lap.

"Damn you moved so fast, that baby is probably upside down from all that jumping" Normani said and Camila gave her the death stare.

"Leave my baby alone mani" Camila said and I jumped up.  "OUR BABY!" I yelled and she huffed. "Leave OUR baby alone mani" she said rolling her eyes and we all laughed.

All of a sudden we all heard the hospital door slam open. We seen Dinah in her hospital gown with her hands up as she ran out.

"FUCK THEY TRINNA SURGERY ME!!" She yelled as she ran around the waiting room.

"DINAH YOUR GONNA FUCKING DIE" Normani yelled as she got up and started chasing Dinah around.

"IM NOT BOUT TO BE DYING DINAH, HELP ME!!!!" I seen her try to run out the door but the doctors caught her and dragged her back to her room. "YALL WAS SUPPOSED TO SAVE ME ASSHOLES" was all she said before they shut the doors.

I took a deep breath and and held my chest. Mani sat down next to be out of breath and I patted her back. I seen Camila yawn before stuffing her face in my neck. I rested my head on top of hers and soon sleep took over my body.

————————————————————just something cuz......idk just.....I love you and I hope u had or have a good day🧡🧡 I also didn't proof read so🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️