Chapter 26

Y/Ns point of view

I woke up to the sound of banging on my hotel room. I don't remember a lot from last night but I know I cried myself to sleep. I heard the banging once again and got up to look at the peek hole.

Dinah and Lauren?

I opened the door and they both ran to me and hugged me. I hugged them back but wanted to know why they were here.

"You need to come back, Camila doesn't know if she wants to cry or be mad" Dinah said.

"First she'll cry on our shoulder and the next thing you know she'd be throwing things at us" Lauren said and I took a deep breath and sat on the bed. I looked at her and noticed she had a black eye and a busted lip.

"What happened?"

"Camila fucking happened. She threw a pot and a remote at Lauren" Dinah said and I put my shirt back on. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my car keys.

"She also trashed you guys room. She set a shirt on fire. She broke the downstairs window. Popped the tires on Lauren's truck and almost killed the cat" Dinah said and I rushed to my car. The girls got in and I sped the streets until I was sat my house. From the outside I could see the broken window.

I walked inside the house slowly and it was dead silent. I whispered and asked the girls where she was but the screaming coming from upstairs answered my questions.

I walked up the steps slowly and stopped when I was in front of our room door. I jumped a little when I heard her ear piercing screech. I opened the door and walked in. I looked around and seen how trashed the room was. I fell on the floor when something went flying and hit my face.

"Baby, calm down it's just me" I said as I held my bloody nose and stood up. She looked horrible. She clothes was ripped and her eyes were bloodshot and Teary.

"GET OUT!!!" She yelled and I walked slowly to her. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" She yelled and I ran to her and held her. I squeezed her body and held her arms to her side so she couldn't hit me. She squirmed under me and bit my wrist but I didn't let go.

"Owwww fuck" I yelled and I pushed her body against the wall.

"Let go of ME!!!!!!!!" She yelled but I held her against the wall. I looked her in the eyes and she broke down. She dropped to the floor and started to cry. I cradled her body and whispered sweet things in her ear until she called down.

"I'm sorry" she whispered into my chest and I kissed her head. "I shouldn't have got so mad, I shouldn't have said what I said, it was wrong. I want you Y/N....please don't leave me" she cried and I smiled.

"Do you think I would be here right now if I were gonna leave you?" I smiled and she giggled. "I see the crazy side of you but it doesn't faze me. But you do have to say sorry to me and Lauren, you gave her a black eye and busted her lip. And Im pretty sure you broke my nose. What did you even throw at me" I asked not trying to laugh because it hurt my nose.

"A bottle of shampoo" she said and I slightly smiled since it hurt when I did that also. "Sorry"

"Let's go to the girls" I said as I stood up. I took her hand and lead her downstairs and outside where all the girls waited. "Guys she fine now, she just came to apologize" I told the girls and the flooded her with hugs and then look at me.

"Damn she got your nose good" Normani said and I nodded as I see the blood drip on the floor. "What'd she throw this time?"

"A shampoo bottle" I said and she tried to hold in her laugh as I rolled my eyes.

" you got lucky, she threw the cat at me and Ally" she said and my eyes widened, I looked at Camila as she gave me a scared smile.

"Mila you threw the cat!?!" I yelled as I went back inside to look for the cat.