15-Ouran Fair

Hana's POV

I couldn't believe it was getting close to the end of the school year. It was time for the Ouran Fair. It's so exciting. All of the club were in white tuxes for today. I was in a white dress that had a red sash around my waist. It only had one strap and it was on my left side.

We were hosting guests that were coming for a last time of the school year. Takashi and honey have been getting more requests. But it's probably because they're going to graduate. So this one of the last time girls can request them. I wheeled around the room seeing the girls happily smiling. This is actually nice.

I looked around scanning the room to bask in the happiness. Then I saw Kyoya's head move and his glasses hit the floor. I moved over to see dad in front of him. What in the world? Why'd dad do that?? The club was silent staring at them just like I was. Until Haruhi finally came closer to them.

-----

Tamaki stood at the top of the stairs frowning. Beside a girl with orange hair that had a sly smirk on her face. Tamaki sighed, "After this fair the host club will be disbanded." All of us stood in shock including Kyoya. Even Haruhi who had finally hit her guest quota today. Disband this club... Why? I can sense there's some trouble brewing.

-----

We were ready for the finale to the fair. I watched all of the hosts dress up in old fashioned clothes. While I wore a black long dress. It had thin spaghetti straps. Yet today Tamaki is missing entirely.

Technically they made Haruhi the princess so I don't have to worry about getting in and out of the carriage. I can just be a back up. I watched as the guys started running around but I stayed where I was. Kyoya left and I was left like a lost puppy. This can't be good. I watched as Haruhi and the twins hopped onto a carriage.

-----

Eventually Tamaki and Haruhi returned together while one of the twins had a cast on his arm. I learned that Haruhi told him even she liked the host club and that's what made him decide to stay. I sat by the wall watching the people at the ball dance. Will I ever be able to do that?

I felt a smile grace my face watching people look at Haruhi surprised. Thing is can that they tell it's more than cosplay. It seemed like nobody noticed it was her. They just thought the host Haruhi had gotten sick. Takashi walked over to me, "How do you feel?"

I sighed, "Well it's been a crazy day. But I'm relieved Tamaki is back. He's actually really kind hearted. I know Kyoya would have missed him. I feel weird right now. Everything almost got tore apart today." Takashi nodded, "Yeah."

He offered me his hand and I smiled but shook my head no. Then there was a noise. I looked up to see fireworks going off. Takashi patted my head. He whispered, "You make me happy." I whispered back, "Me too." After the fireworks the club headed in. We sat at a long table.

Tamaki started rambling on about how Takashi and honey were going to graduate. I just kept staring at the wall. I don't really feel like it's real. Tamaki pulled me into a hug breaking my train of thought.

I stopped and sat still. I tuned out the world around me. This club has changed me. Maybe I should stand... Maybe. I actually feel a connection to this group. I tuned back in to hear Tamaki, "Are you okay?" I glanced at him, "Yeah Tamaki." I grabbed his arm and pulled myself up to standing.

I said, "Look everyone, my physical therapy has made me a little better." Then I let myself sit down again. Tamaki stared at me in amazement. He said, "You can stand?!" Then he pulled me into a tighter hug.

Honey said, "Hana-chan you've been having physical therapy?" I said, "Yeah." Haruhi said, "It's nice that you're making progress. Do you know when you'll start walking?" I said, "I-I don't know."

--memory--

Takashi stared at me in the hospital bed. He had a faint smile, "I chose you because you make me happy. You may be little but you're so strong. If you weren't strong you'd not be here right now. You're a fighter and I'm a fighter. I always want to spend time with a fighter. You're a smart and strong girl."

I stated, "I-I don't think I'm s-strong." Takashi shook his head and I just stared at my lap.

--end memory--

Originally posted-Jan or Feb of 2019
Most recently updated-Jan 23, 2019