14-Halloween and Kasanoda

Kyoya's POV

I stared at Tamaki and wasn't surprised. The absurd suggestion, "Since my darling daughter and the twins are doing the scary thing after school let's scare them!" I noticed Hana had a look of confusion.

Honey squealed, "That sounds great Tama-chan but how?" I said, " Nothing too crazy." Tamaki pointed to Mori, "Frankenstein." Then towards Honey, "Scary Pumpkin." Then to me, "You manage it!" Then he pointed to Hana, "And you! You'll be lookout."

She said, "Why?" A worried look painted across Tamaki's face. He exclaimed, "You better not tell my dear Haruhi!" She shrugged then said, "No I won't." Honey said, "We'll be so scary." Hana simply shrugged in response.

-----

It was Club time. Mori was dressed as Frankenstein. Honey was dressed as a pumpkin. Tamaki was dressed as a vampire. I was dressed as a hero only having on a red cape. Hana had a look of awe at her first sight of different types of Halloween costumes.

-----

Hana's POV

I rolled into the room Takashi was in. I smiled at him. I said, "You're not scary to me." He only nodded. I sat in a black maxi dress taking in the scene. It was just a basic classroom with me and him. I said, "Hey Takashi..." He responded, "Hmm?"

I slightly mumbled, "Do you think I could ever be scary?" Takashi nodded his head yes. The door opened and closed behind me. Honey jumped out from behind me, "I'm a wolfman!" I giggled, "But aren't you a pumpkin?"

Honey stared at me, "Hana-chan you aren't wearing a costume." I smiled, "It's fine, I'm still having fun." Honey pulled me into a hug. I heard the door opening and I could sense Kyoya's presence.

Kyoya said, "Guys its time to get into position. Honey go to your room. Good luck Mori. Let's go, Hana." I mumbled, "Okay." Then he left and I followed him out. I rolled after him down the hallways. After a sharp corner, I lost Kyoya. Is he trying to scare me?

I gave up and went to the elevator. He must've gone to the club room. I went through the halls that were silent and creepy. I opened the doors to the club room. I was meet with silence. I called out, "Kyoya?" I went in closing the door. I said, "Kyoya?"

I said, "Come on Kyoya." I stared and felt the confusion and fear wrap around my body. Then I heard the door open behind me. I heard, "Oh, you beat me here. I had to check on Tamaki too." I said, "Kyoya, the school is so different at night." He said, "That's absurd, Hana."

I said, "Can we just leave? I already lost you once." He sighed, "Fine, but not until after the test of courage is over. I stated, "Fine."

-----

I stared at Takashi, who had a spear about an inch from a guy's forehead. The guy then bowed, "I'm Ritsu Kasanoda. Please let me be your apprentice sempai." Wait for what? Soon enough later during the club that day I learned apparently people fear Kasanoda because of his looks.

-----

Takashi ended up accepting him as an apprentice. Yet Kasanoda is the heir to a mafia so I'm not sure about how I'm supposed to feel. I watched Kasanoda following Takashi down a path. I noticed him push Kasanoda forward. Then he chopped apart the flower pot sending it shattering. Kasanoda's eyes held amazement in them.

-----

I stared at Kasanoda. The twins had him in a maid costume with cat ears on. I feel a bit sorry for him. The twins were laughing so hard he glared at them. The music room doors opened and I stared at the man.

Kasanoda probably wouldn't want to be seen like this. I said, "Hey welcome to the host club. I'm sorry but..." He started laughing but he was covering his mouth. He was blushing and Kasanoda yelled at him.

-----

The next day's the twins got Kasanoda ready to leave the club room and his hair was in dreadlocks. A green with yellow polka dot bandana around his neck then Tamaki's teddy bear Kuma-chan. As Kasanoda walked out I wanted to grab his hand and stop him. But I didn't. Apparently, he needed a "lovely item" like honey is to Takashi. Because it would take the "edge" off of him.

-----

Today Kasanoda gave up on letting the twins style his items. After watching and analyzing him for days I can tell he's not a bad person. I rolled over to him, "Be yourself." Kasanoda stared at me, "You aren't scared of me?"

I shook my head no, "No, I'm not." Kasanoda smiled, "That's similar to what Haruhi told me." I gently smiled, Maybe he'll listen to it if he heard it twice.

-----

I stared at Kasanoda sitting beside Haruhi. Haruhi and him were very awkward. The aura around them was nice though. All the hosts and I have been keeping a close eye. Since he knows Haruhi is a girl he has to be treated differently.

Even though Tamaki tried to separate them. It's obvious to me he likes her. Haruhi gave him some metal things to mess with. All the girls were looking at Haruhi and Kasanoda due to the "moe." But I don't understand that part.

-----

When I walked down the halls at school I noticed everyone wasn't as scared to pass by Kasanoda anymore. Which is a success? I looked at Kasanoda and shrugged my shoulders. At least they aren't as scared anymore.

Originally Posted Feb. 17, 2019
Most recently updated Sep. 22, 2019