Chapter 27

Sehun was immersed in his thoughts when Tao opens the door with a bang, throwing his phone onto the couch beside Sehun and ramming into the closet.

"Hyung, have you seen Chanyeol hyung's phone.? That tall yoda is not going to listen to any of us unless we call his boyfriend. Like hell, it's only been two days since we came and he is acting up like a toddler. Even Baek hyung is busy with his schedule but I am sure, Jungkook must be going through hell to calm his tits down. Why am I still your manager.?? Why don't I just quit...hyung are you even listening.?" Tao stops his ranting holding a bunch of cloths as he gets out of the closet and finds Sehun holding his phone.

"Hyung, that's my phone, I told you to search for Chanyeol hyung's phone. AH.!!! I could just call Jungkook and ask that boy to put Baekhyun hyung on the line. Why didn't I get this goddamn idea bef.."

"Tao, who is this on your wallpaper.??"

"Ha.?? My wallpaper.?? Oh that, it's my boyfriend."

"Your....... boyfriend.??"

"Hmm, why ? Cant I have a hot boyfriend like him.??"

"How..How long have you been dating.?"

"Hmm..almost five years I guess, but wait, why are you even asking me that.??"

"Kris Wu is your boyfriend...of five years."

"Wait. How do you know my boyfriend's name.??

Tao asks in puzzlement as Sehun springs forward, holding him by his shoulder's as he whispers

"I need to meet him, please, I need to meet him, right now." Sehun begs with his glassy eyes and Tao couldn't stop himself from accepting his request.

***

Kris scribbles his signature onto the piles of papers on his desk when his office door opens and in dashes Tao, with an incomprehensible expression on his face.

"Tao, what are you doing here.??"

"Hyung, you know where Luhan hyung is.??"

Kris eyes widen at that sentence. He immediately walks up to Tao and holds his shoulder who wriggles off his grip.

"Tell me hyung, you know where Luhan hyung is.?"

"Tao-ya..Listen to me."

"You knew it all along and never thought of telling me.?" Tao was in the verge of tears. He was trying to find Luhan for the past two years and here his boyfriend was the one hiding Luhan away from him.

"Ho..How could you do this to me.?"

"Tao-ya..I am really sorry..I really..what is this guy doing here.?" Kris voice changed from calm to fury in a split second and Tao right away hugs his boyfriend, holding him in place.

"He wanted to meet you so.."

"Tell him to get out."

"Hyung listen to me.."

"TELL HIM TO GET OUT!!!!"

"Kris hyung.!! Why don't you just lis.." their conversation cuts short when they jerk their heads away from each other at the sudden thud, only to land on Sehun, who was already on his knees, looking up with his glassy eyes, whispering " please".

Kris scoffs before lowering himself and abruptly grabbing the later's collar, his eyes cold, devoid of any emotions.

"Do you think I will let you slide just because you get on your knees and put on an act??? There is no way in hell I am ever going to forgive you for what you had let Luhan go through." He pushes the guy with full force, making him stumble down onto the floor. He walks away from Sehun as he stands facing his glass wall, hands on his hips and huffing in a long breath, trying to hold back his anger. Tao immediately help Sehun up and rushes to his fuming boyfriend.

"Yifan ge!! Stop being so.."

"You are right, you shouldn't forgive me. Even I can't forgive myself" Sehun speaks out in a mere whisper, but it was loud enough to drag the attention of the other two.

"Everyone around me says to let it go, but I just can't forget what I have let Luhan go through. I just can't forget what I have done to Luhan, I just can't forget Luhan. I don't deserve to see Luhan again, hell I don't even deserve to be here , standing in front of you, I don't deserve a second chance but still, I want to try. I don't want to let go of him even before I try, I don't want to repeat my mistakes. I know you care about Luhan a lot, so I came here to ask you one thing. Can you give me a chance to be with him.? Because he is the only reason why I still live, why I still hope, why I still hold on. And I promise I will never let you get disappointed with your decision." Sehun's eyes were red, with his tears falling down his eyes uncontrollably.

Tao clenches his shirt near his heart, looking at Sehun with his tears stained eyes. He averts his gaze to Kris, who still in the same position he was, refusing to move a muscle, stubbornly focusing on the view of Shanghai.

"Yifan ge, let me tell you this. Do you know why I refused your proposal to marry you.? Because I just can't leave behind Sehun hyung living like a corpse. I just can't leave him when he is trying to kill himself. When two people are meant for each other, nobody can keep them apart, not even you. Destiny will always bring them together. Please hyung, please"

The room turned silent for the next few minutes with only sound of their breathing in the air. No one spoke and Sehun slowly started losing hope. Maybe he really doesn't deserve a second chance, maybe he really doesn't deserve to be with Luhan, maybe..

"Xinzhuang park." Sehun jolts up his head at the sudden voice, staring skeptically at Kris's back for the sudden mention of a questionable name.

"Xinzhuang park, that's where Luhan is at the moment."

"W..what.??"

Sehun doesn't get a reply for that, instead gets a punch right onto his face, knocking him down to the floor.

"Don't take people for granted. No matter how much they love you, they will get tired eventually. We are all given chances, but you never know when the last chance may be, but let me tell you this, this is your last and only chance. You better not screw it, but once you hurt him again, I am going to take him far far away from you that you will not even dream of meeting him before I kill you with my bare hands." Kris mutters, still seething, but there was something behind his ager filled eyes that made Sehun smile. He stands up and dashes toward the door, stopping by the entrance and turning back one last time.

"Thank you, thank you for everything."

Author's note:

Author's note:

So..our SeSe is going to try again..let's see what he is going to do.. I wish I could update a longer one but I was so damn busy today. Hope you don't mind. Hope you like this chapter.!! See you next time.!!