Chapter 19

Sehun was lost of words. He was too staggered that he almost forgot to get off at the station but lucky enough he pulled himself together and jumps off the train right before its doors closed. How can Luhan be so generous to the people who hate him too.?? He chuckles, there is no way he would ever understand the smaller, and he is too good to this world. He continues on following Luhan who walks into a conviction store near by their home. Since when did he started calling that place home.?? He sees Luhan, holding a box of chocolate ice-cream and a vegetable salad, looking lost. He looks at ice cream longingly before placing it back in its place and buying the salad. Oh, he must be craving some ice-cream. Sehun feels something twisting in his heart looking at Luhan like that. This boy, he face lots of hater and hardship everyday but never give up on finding a job even in his condition. A lot of frustration and anger piled up in him in just one day he spent with that boy but how can he not do anything about it.?? He.. he really is too soft and fragile, too good to be true. Luhan walks out the store and sits down in one of the benches in the nearby park, slowly munching down his salad when a guy, dressed in an expensive suit, stops in front of him.

"Hey, aren't you Luhan, Min Luhan.??" Luhan looks up at the guy questioningly, not really recognizing him. But Sehun did. It's Kris Wu, the sole heir of Wu group of companies but that wasn't it, he was the Chinese exchange student of Seoul arts high. He was a genius in studies and was considered as the good looking guy in their school. How does the Ex-basket ball player know Luhan.??

"Don't you recognize me.? It's me, Kris Wu, basket ball player, idol of the school, Seoul arts high.?? I was your classmate."

Classmate.??

"I..I am sorry but I don't remember you."

"Oh its fine, you have always been to yourself, it wouldn't be a surprise if you don't remember me." Kris casually mutters as he sits down beside Luhan.

"So, how's life going ha.??"

"Hmm."

"Hey, don't need to get scared. I am harmless. I am actually waiting for my boyfriend, he work nearby."

"Oh."

"You didn't tell me about your life.?? How are you doing.?? Did you find your special someone.??"

Just when Kris finishes his sentence, Luhan feels a hard kick from his baby, making him groan.

"Are you Ok.?"

"Yeah, just..." Luhan clenches onto the place where his baby kicked and that's when Kris notices the baby bump, along with the band of platinum around his left ring finger.

"Looks like you did find you special someone." Kris mutters with a smile, pointing at his wedding ring.

"Y...yeah."

"How many weeks along are you.?"

"25 weeks"

"Can I..touch it.??" Kris speaks out in a hesitating tone, silently requesting with his eyes.

Luhan nods with a tiny smile, he do look safe. Once Kris places his hand on his tummy, he finds the touch foreign, but not uncomfortable.

"Who would have thought that I will meet my crush after so long like this, pregnant and married.?" Kris chuckles as he removes his hand away from the later.

"Ha.??" Luhan was confused, did he just say crush.??

"I know I never told you this, but I will regret it if I don't tell you now. I fell for you the moment I saw you, sitting in the corner and looking all pretty on the day I got transferred into our school. Is it fine if I say you were my first love.?? I really wanted to approach you but it was hard. I was the school idol and you were......a commoner. I waited till our graduation to ask you out but you went missing. I tried to find you but in the end, I had to go back to my homeland. I tried to date lot of people after that, but it was really hard you know.?? And then I met my boyfriend, a total opposite to you but still made me fall head over heels for him. Maybe I am glad that I did not ask you out that time, because if I did, I wouldn't have met him."

Kris speaks with a smile on his face and Luhan can clearly see the shimmer in his eyes, telling him how much the taller loves his partner.

They both look up to find a guy, gasping for air as he mutters a small 'Hyung'.

"Tao" both Luhan and Kris say at the same time and that's when that boy realizes there are actually two people sitting there.

"You know Tao.??" Kris asks Luhan.

"You know Luhan hyung.??" Tao asks in response.

"Hmm, but how do you know him.?"

"Well he is the wife of...one of the workers in SM." Tao changes his sentence once Luhan gives him a look, silently telling him not to reveal his secret. Well, he wasn't totally lying.

"Really, what a small world.!! Baby, didn't I tell you I had a first love to whom I never confessed. Its Luhan, he was the one."

"Oh."

"What's with that sudden change of tone.?? I told you that he WAS the one I loved, but now, you are the one I love and will be for the rest of my life." Kris smirks as he wraps his hand around his lover's waist, making his blush.

Luhan chuckles looking at the all so furious looking Tao, blushing at his boyfriend's cheesy words. They do look good together.

"Don't ..Don't we have somewhere to go.??"

"Oh right, we have a date waiting for us. Ok Luhan, it was nice meeting you. Hope we can meet again and catch up, of course with Tao because I don't want my baby to get all jealous."

"Hyung.!!" Tao whines hitting on Kris's biceps, making Luhan chuckle again. Tao found a really good person.

Tao starts dragging Kris along with him, mumbling a good bye to Luhan when Kris stops, looking back at Luhan with a smile.

"Congratulations for your marriage and the baby coming soon. You are really a special person Luhan, that bastard husband of your is so lucky. Hope he takes good care of you, treasure you, and love you. If ever you have a problem, feel free to approach to me. I will help you, not like an ex-crush or first love, instead like a friend and a brother." Kris smiles one last time before disappearing into his car and driving away. Luhan feels happy to find someone he could rely on.

***

Sehun was in their home, sitting on the couch, gasping for air, thunderstruck. He heard something that made his mind dizzy. He walks away the moment Kris started confessing to Luhan but that's not what's important right now. What's more important is.....Luhan... Luhan was a student of Seoul Arts high.?? The same school he went to.?? His classmate.?? How come he never saw him.?? Don't...tell ..

Sehun didn't waste a second before grabbing his car keys and driving to his family house. His mom was surprised to find him home all of sudden, asking him all kinds of questions but he wasn't in a state of mind to reply to her. He had to find the answers to all the questions popping up in him mind. He had to get answers for them. He gets into his room, locks the door as he walks up to his racks of manga's and storybooks, pulling out a think book from the middle. It was his school year book. He flips the pages until he finds that section where there were pictures of all the students of his batch. And there he was, in the bottom of the page, in his uniform and a tiny smile, Min Luhan. He.. he was his classmate. Is..he..?!

Author's note:

Author's note:

Cliffhanger..!!!! Seriously, I wanted to do this for so long.!! So what do you think will happen ha.?? Any guesses.?? Ha??..ha.??? so we got Kris Wu into the story and he is going to play a role.. that's all for now, hope you like this update.!! See you in the next chapter.!!!!