Part 15 - The Last Night!

Tatty’s P.O.V

I awoke by myself, without Tom. ‘Great!’ I thought, ‘I have to spend my last day by the pool on my own!’ I added. I got up had a shower and got ready, I walked to breakfast thinking he would be there but he wasn’t. I texted Kassidy and asked if she wanted to spend the day with me. I met her at the bar and we walked down the beach. Today all the cruise ships cam in today and all the English people would come piling off and will probably come to our hotel to see if they can catch a glimpse of us.

The day had went so fast Kassidy and I just talked about random things, we went in the sea messed about a bit and weren’t disturbed all day. The day had gone fast but I had fun.

A/N That was basically the last day, so she hasn’t seen Tom today and only saw him for a brief moment I’m so sorry that was basically a paragraph!

 I got into the room and there was a note on the table, I read it and it said:

Someone is coming to get you in a

Hour get ready!

Txxxxxx

I had a shower in about 15 minutes, record time for me unless I’m competing I have a 2 minute shower.I wrapped my towel round me and got my only night out outfit left it’s a navy blue play suit and I paired it with a brown pair of wedges. I did my hair in a messy bun on the top of my head and minimal make up. After about 15 minutes of me waiting pacing the room with excitement, wanting to know what I was doing and loud knock at the door. I jumped up quick and opened it there stood Jack and Chris.

‘What are you two doing here?’ I asked, ‘You look pretty!’ Jack said while taking one arm and Chris taking the other they pulled me out the door and shut it. ‘Come’on the!’ Chris started skipping. ‘Chris! Im in heels!’ I giggled, ‘Oh sorry!’ He answered, ‘What do you think of our suits then?’ Jack said, ‘Looking very dapper, Jack!’ I said. Chris cleared his chest, ‘Haha! You too Chris! ’I said, ‘Oh, Why thank you!’ Then they suddenly stopped, we had reached the end of the path.

‘Right! Bye and we will see you at the airport!’ They said while giving me a kiss on the forehead one after the other it was cute, they gave me a hug and walked away. I saw a few candles on the jetty I walked over trying not to get sand in my wedges, I got to the jetty and no one was there. All I saw was a picnic basket, a few candles and a chocolate cake.  I sat on the blanket and just as I went to dig my fork in it I heard someone behind me go ‘What are you doing, Mrs Daley to be one day!’ I heard Tom say.

I giggled at that thinking he was already thinking like that. ‘Tom, we need to pack you know we leave tomorrow!’ I said to him. ‘I know, we will have no alcohol tonight!’ He said caressing my cheek. ‘Fine! ‘I said, ‘Where were you today, I haven’t seen you in ages!’ I added. ‘Well I was out finding a box for this’ He answered me with a little grin on his face. I sat facing him as he ruffled through his pocket to find something from his pocket he brought out a red velvet box.

‘What’s that?’ I asked, ‘It’s a promise ring there’s two if you open the box, they have the Olympic rings on them!’ He answered. ‘It’s too promise that we will stay together and always be there for each other, I got them made by the guy who made mine when I went to Beijing’ He added. ‘You don’t have to wear it you can put it on a necklace or leave it in the box!’ He added. He couldn’t say anything else I kissed him and said thank you repeatedly.

‘Your Welcome!, I love you Tatty!’ He said, it made me feel special the last time we really said it was when we won the medals. ‘I love you too Tom!’ I answered. ‘Haha, Really?’  He asked in pure curiosity, ‘Yes, you’re a loser! I don’t know how you did so well in you A level’s’ I said sarcastically. The night was going on we ate a bunch of really rich but nice food, even though it was quiet tonight had been the best night off the holiday. ‘We better start going!’ He said pointing to the distance to the sun coming up.

I looked down at my watch, it was 5 in the morning and our flight left in a few hours. ‘We should really go Tom, we have been out here all night and our flight is in a few hours!’ I panicked. ‘It’s fine, everything is packed except what’s in the safe because I forgot the code!’ He said pushing my hair back. ‘No, that’s not good come’ on we have to go!’ I said jumping up and picking my ring up. ‘Okay then!’ I pulled him up and we walked to our room.