Part 7 -

Tatty’s P.O.V

Its 11 already, I can’t believe how fast it’s gone. ‘I hope Pete’s Alright!’ I said to Tom, ‘He’s fine! I know Pete and you should by now, your trained by the same person’ Tom answered. ‘I know but Tom’ I said, he looked me straight in the eyes. I giggled because his face was so amazing and I was happy it was mine. ‘What?’ He laughed, ‘Nothing’ I said shyly, and he cupped my chin in his hand and kissed me. A bunch of footballers came past and were like ‘Aww! The happy couple!’ And then I heard Chris clear his chest. ‘I have a picture!’ He teased, ‘I would chase you but I am tired!’ I answered. ‘POO HEAD!’ He teased, ‘Oh Tom I pushed our beds together so you too could share tonight! It’s a good Luck present! And Jack helped me push them together! Isnt he a beaut!’ Chris added!

‘Aww! Thank you!’ I said while giving him a slobbery kiss on the cheek ‘You’re really nice!’ I added, ‘I need to go sanitise my face! My sister just wiped her spit on me!’ He said. ‘Stupid Bitch!’ he muttered laughing.

Chris’ P.O.V

The only reason I came down here was to speak to Tom, so I told him to come to the bathrooms, I know kind of Gay but the only private place. ‘I really need to tell you something, but you can’t tell Tatty!’ I said, ‘What is it slobber face?’ He replied. ‘The only reason my mum and dad got to adopt Tatty was because they urm..’ I said ‘Tell me!’ He started to become more and more serious. ‘Because she is well…urm, my mum and dads real daughter!’ I spat out. ‘You what?? How??’ He asked confusingly, ‘they put her up for adoption when they were younger because they already had me and didn’t have the money for two of us! I know it’s wrong! And horrible’ I said putting my face in my hands.

‘So she thinks her real family is dead, just because you’re parents won’t tell her?’ I said. ‘Yeh, pretty much!’ Chris answered. ‘Chris that’s horrible, she thinks she has no family when the blood family she has is adopting her! I’m telling her!  I don’t actually care what anyone else wants Chris!’ He answered back. ‘You can’t Tom, You really can’t and if you do, she won’t speak to any of us! Maybe Noah and My sister but not me, my mum or dad!’ I said, ‘If you tell her don’t tell her I knew; she is my best friend Tom, You and Jack are but she is my best mate!’ I added.

‘Fine, But I’m telling her tonight Chris!’  He said and I nodded we walked out and all the stuff had been cleared. Tom and Tatty left and me and Jack stayed and ate all the food we could.

Tom’s P.O.V

‘Tatty, when we get in get changed and come in my room please???’ I said with my lips pressed on her forehead.

‘Sure, I don’t care what Lindsey says I’m sleeping with you tonight!’ She said, ‘Okay Baby!’ I said while twirling her hair round my fingers. We got in and she put her Tom Daley pj’s on which I thought were pretty cool. Vhris did put the beds together which were sweet and he left a note saying:

Don’t you dare do anything with my

Sister, that’s my bed too!

From Chris&Jack!

Ps – Ill beat you up Tom!

I laid on the bed and Tatty snuggled into me, ‘Tat’s, I need to tell you something, you’re not going to like it’ I said, she turned to face me even though it was pitch black. ‘Yes, Baby!’ she replied, ‘Your mum and dad aren’t dead, and you know them, you have 2 brothers and 1 sister and you see you’re real brother everyday’ I said, ‘I’m sorry baby!’ I added. ‘Wh-oo who?’ She asked, ‘Well Chris is your real brother so guess??’ I said, ‘they, they lied to me!’ She sobbed. ‘I know they lied but they told me, not Chris!’ I said, ‘I’m moving out! I am never ever speaking to them again!’ She cried, she was finding it hard to breath. ‘Come here, you can live with me if you want?’ I said.