Part 16 - A Series of Unfortunate Events

Tatty’s P.O.V

 I could hear, Tonia and Sarah shouting at each other to take the freebies out the room. Chris and Jack moaning because they just woke up and that was it, the other people on our floor must have been asleep. We opened the door and the suitcases were packed except a few clothes on the bed and the stuff in the safe.

‘I can’t wait to get back!’ I flopped on the bed, ‘You’re forgetting we are leaving for Spain a few hours after we get back!’ Tom reminded me. ‘Oh Yeh! I can’t wait but we have to go in the car!’ I answered him. ‘Oh sh! We will be awesome!’ He said while poking my nose tip, ‘I know, we are going to have fun but we have to come back early because training!’ I said.  ‘I know! It sucks, dude!’ He laughed. I just closed my eyes to rest them and the next thing I knew Tom was saying ‘5 Minutes till we leave! Wake up!’ I said. I woke up and jumped off the bed Tonia was stood at the door with everyone, ‘Sorry!!! Let me just open the safe!’ I said.

I triple jumped to the safe, got the stuff, double checked the room and left the room. We were all walking down the corridors and checked out. We hoped in a mini bus and within 15 minutes we were at the airport. The line was huge and only one desk was open, I felt really ill too. ‘Im going to the loo and to get a drink anyone want a drink??’ I asked, ‘Yeh please!’ They replied in unison. ‘Water or??’ before I could say anything else they all spat out different drink names at me. ‘Okay! I’ll get all those!’ I answered.

I went to the toilet and the smell of the cleaning fluids made me puke up. ‘Eww! The smell!’ I thought. I walked to the mirrors re did my makeup and freshened up. I walked out and Jack was stood at the door, ‘What are you doing here! I thought you were in line!’ I asked. ‘Yeh well you took ages! And I know you’re sick!’ He answered. ‘Im not sick! I just puked!’ I added. ‘Yeh, you were sick!’ He said, ‘Okay! Yeh but I’m fine as soon as we are back home I’ll be fine!’ I persisted, as I paid for all the drinks.

We walked over to the desk tom rubbing his forehead with his hands, Chris with his hands in his face. ‘What’s up??’ Jack asked, ‘We can’t go home for another day’ Chris furiously looked up from his hands. ‘You what?, I missed Freya’s birthday yesterday and training starts tomorrow’ Jack stressed. ‘But we are supposed to go on holiday’ I said. Before anyone could reply the women came over to us. ‘We can put three of you on the flight but the next flight I tomorrow’ the women told us.

We walked over to everyone and told them the situation. We sorted it out and Tom, Chris and Jack were all going home today; the rest of us were staying here. The boy’s went and checked in they came back over, Tom took me to the side ‘I’ll see you when I get back, I have called Andy and he is going to get you tomorrow and you’re going to stay at his okay?’ He informed me. ‘Yeh that’s fine, I can’t believe I’m starting in a new pool without you, have fun and call me every single night, okay?’ I whispered into his hug, ‘Okay! I Love You Tatty!’ He said to me. I had tears streaming down my face ‘Love you Tom! I’ll see you next week okay?’ I said, by now everyone had joined us. I gave him a hug, then Jack and then Chris, ‘Bye!’ I sobbed.

They walked through all the security and as soon as they were out of sight we checked into a hotel. I called Debbie to tell her what was going on.

Ben: Hello

Me: Is your mum there?

B: have you been crying?

M: no just get your mum please?

Ben: Fine

Debbie: Hello!