SURPRISE

Hi lovies!! I wanted to talk to everyone about my next story..
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
And I want you to decide what I write next.

There is a sequel for Bound To You, did you really think I'd end a Roger Taylor story with his love in another country and them not together??? NEVER. All your burning questions will be answered.

Memphis returns back to London to finish school, but she isn't alone when she comes. Roger has pushed Memphis to the back of his mind and acts as if she never happened to him. Too many memories and feelings are brought back to the surface when they finally have to confront the damage that's been done.

OR

I introduce a completely different OC with a plot line NOTHING like Bound To You. Bad Intentions introduces you to Hudson Day, an innocent and untouched girl who's found herself in London working as a secretary for a therapist. Roger knows better than to bother with something so pure, but something about her innocence draws him in to the point where he can't stay away and Hudson becomes his newest addiction.

————————

I plan on writing BOTH I just can't decide which one to start first and want to know what you guys would want first.

I have started working on the first part for both stories, I just want to know which one you guys would prefer to read!!

I'm also tempted to post my tumblr to see if any of you would be interested in possibly interacting with me more?? Lmk!!