48 - HE'S NOT OPENING UP

Start from the beginning

"Hyung! Bin hyung!" I snapped out of my thoughts as Sanha waved his hand across my face. "O-oh? Oh, sorry. I just.. zoned out." I stuttered as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Hyung, your food is getting cold. You kept on playing with it for the past 10 minutes."

"T-ten?! Ten minutes?!" I exclaimed. Sanha hummed in response as he added, "Is something wrong?"

"N-no. It's nothing. I'm.. I'm fine." I lied.

I was about to take a bite when I noticed Jiyoon showing her sweet smile as I looked in front at the left side.

There goes that feeling again. That weird and.. I just can't explain this feeling.

Whenever I'm around her, my heart jumps in joy and a smile couldn't just get off my face. I also feel a tingling sensation in my stomach and.. I feel my heart fluttering. Wait, what?!

But now, or anytime she's around Eunwoo.. I feel empty. Sadness just takes over while I'm clenching my jaws as I looked at them with their fun-filled moments.

To be honest, this is the very first time I felt this kind of feeling. That feeling in which I can't explain nor understand, it's really the first time.

I don't know why but.. my eyes were stuck on the two of them. Heart racing. Jaws clenching. Fists balling. Why am I like this? Can someone please help me?

|Sanha's POV|

I kept my eyes on Bin hyung who was playing his food while plastering a blank expression on his face.

Once I snapped him out of his thoughts, it didn't stop him to zone out, again. There goes that gaze again. He was staring at someone again.

It turns out, it's still the same girl. It's no other than, Jiyoon noona. Last time, I saw him smiling so widely while staring at her. But this time, it's different. I saw a hint of sadness and despair in his eyes.

He didn't remove his gaze on her until the four of them stood up and went out of the cafeteria. He didn't even budge until they were already out of sight. He heaved out a sigh and looked at his cold food.

"Hyung.." I called him softly. He lift his head up as he looked at me with a frown. "Don't worry. It's never too late." I added as I passed him a reassuring smile.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he asked, "Huh?"

"Finish your food. You should eat." I replied as I quickly changed the topic. He nodded his head and started to munch his food.

Don't worry Bin hyung. I'm here to help. I'm always here by your side. I know what you're feeling right now. I know it. My questions were answered.

The way you look at her is different. The way you treat her is different.
The way your eyes sparkle when she's around you is different.
I finally understand it now.
You look at her more than a friend.

•••

Time flied so fast that the last bell rang. I quickly fixed my things up, grabbed my bag and went out of the room.