13

I came home crying to say the least. Saejin was there, tilting his head as I walked in.

"What's wrong, bub?"

"I need to talk to someone about it." I cried, walking over to him.

Saejin pulled me into a hug, hushing me as I let out a few tears.

"Now tell me what's wrong." He said as he sat me down the couch.

"Me and Minho aren't actually dating." I said. "It's a fake relationship so he can get all the girls off his back but I actually like him." I sniffed.

"Jisung, why would you agree to that?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's probably the closest I'll get to being in a relationship. Besides, it's going to end soon. And he likes someone else."

"That's it." He stood. "If you're going to be in a fake relationship with him, you need to get him to fall for you." He stated.

"I do?" This was probably the last thing I expected my brother to say. Actually suggest I try to get Minho to like me? I thought he would've forced me to end it or tell him already.

"Yes." He nodded. "Fake relationships always end with someone falling in love. You were already in love so it doesn't count, you just need to get Minho to fall for you."

I nodded. Maybe he was right. Maybe all I needed to do was get Minho to fall for me.

He's already seen my ho. All I need to do is show more of it.

Saejin's phone went off. He picked it up, pressing his phone to his ear as he said, "hello?"

He nodded a few times before he slowly floated the phone away from his ear. "I have to go. Get some sleep, okay?" Saejin said with a smile before leaving.

I sat and thought about what he had said.

I had sat for a good twenty minutes before reaching to pick up my phone to call Minho. As I did so, a number I did not recognize called me. I gulped.

"Hello?"

"Is this Han Jisung?"