05

I was walking down the hall to get to my locker when my eyes spotted a girl blinking her eyelashes at Minho with her hands clasped in front of her. He did not seem happy.

I popped my fingers. Time to bring out the ho in me.

I walked past the girl, running my finger along Minho's chin. This caught him be surprise as he turned to face me. I gave the girl a smirk as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Her eyebrows raised and her jaw dropped before realizing who I was. Her face turned to anger, a scrunched nose and furrowed eyebrows. She huffed as she flicked her hair behind her and clicked away on her high heels.

"You're welcome." I said, turning my face to Minho.

Minho raised his eyebrows at me. "I... didn't know you had that in you."

I slipped away from him, letting out a breath. "I need to get to my locker now. I'll see you at lunch." I winked at him before continuing down the hallway to my locker.

When I turned the corner I let out a gasp. "Oh my god, I can't believe I did that."

"Did what?" Felix appeared beside me in a flash.

"I'm a officially a ho for Minho." I said, walking up to my locker.

Felix chuckled as I punched in my code. "What did you do?"

"A girl was flirting with him." I paused, remembering Felix thought it was a real relationship. "I got jealous. I went up to him, ran my finger along his jawline and placed my arms around his neck once he was facing me and smirked at the girl." I explained. "Where the hell did I get that confidence?"

Felix laughed, hard. "You showed that girl who Minho belonged to." Felix stated. "I wish I could've seen that."

I slammed my locker close as the bell rang. "I'm going to lose myself one day."

"And that day will be when you loose your vir-"

"Felix!" I shoved him, giving him an angry look. He threw his head back as laughs escaped him.

"Your cheeks are red." He giggled.

"And yours will be purple if you continue." I threatened. Felix threw up his hands in surrender as we approached our classroom.

-

"Ahh." I grunted as I sat at the picnic table next to Minho. My friends followed, Minho's friends, Chan and Hyunjin, already sat down.

I stifled a laugh when Seungmin ended up sitting next to Hyunjin.

"How are you?" Minho placed an arm around my waist, getting closer to me.

"I just got out of hell, how do you think I am?" I retorted, but he just laughed.

"Someone's grumpy. Do you need to take a nap, baby Jisungie?" He cooed, teasingly.

Minho had always done this when I acted out since the moment we met. He was the teaser and I was the teased.

"Yah. . ." I trailed off, realizing quickly that he was my Hyung.

"Excuse me?"

"Yah-ou look great today." I smiled innocently.

"Ohohoho." He chuckled before attacking my sides with his hands.

I let out a squeal before uncontrollable laughs left my mouth. "H-Hyung! Ah! I'm-ah! I'm sorry!" I begged.

He stopped, chuckling as I fixed my shirt, pulling it back done so it looked straight enough.

"Dummy." I mumbled, taking a bite of my food.

"Your dummy."

I nearly choked on my food. "Ogh, That so smooth it was cringe."

Everyone around the table laughed lightly.

I sighed. If only it was real.