12

I watched from afar as Minho spoke to the new exchange student. He was short, shorter than me and wore a cap. He had a sharp jawline and by the way Minho smiled while talking to him, I had a bad feeling.

I sighed and walked up to him. I wouldn't do anything cheesy just in case my bad feeling was in fact, right.

"Hey, hyung." I greeted, walking up to him.

"Oh, hey, Ji." Minho greeted. "Changbin, this is my friend, Jisung."

That right there, made feel like I was right. He had called me, friend. My heart dipped towards my stomach with disappointment.

"This is Changbin, Jisung. He's a junior, like me."

"Ah." I nodded. "Nice to meet you, then, hyung." I bowed, him returning it.

"I need to go, Minho. I'll see you around, kay?"

"Yeah." Minho nodded. "Bye, Changbin."

Once Changbin turned and left, I let the words slip from my mouth.

"You like him."

"Huh?" Minho turned to me before realizing what I had said. "I, uh. Maybe. I kind of just met him last hour."

"You introduced me as friend, dumba**." I smacked the back of his head as I gave him a look of irritation. "You're going to ruin this for yourself."

"You didn't correct me." Minho said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Because then that would definitely make you look like a bad boyfriend. I'm sure you wouldn't want that for your crush." I spat before walking off with a pip in my step, Minho watching me from behind.

Perhaps the way I had said it made it obvious of my irritation and jealousy. For some reason, part of me had hoped that he would like me back. That we would become a real something instead of a fake something.

-

I was sitting in between Minho's legs, leaning back onto him as he held his arms around my waist, playing on his phone. Chan recently joined tennis and we were waiting since he was dropping us both off.

I think the only reason he wanted to drop me off was because he wanted to see my brother.

"So, Changbin smiled at me today and I melted." Minho stated.

I kept from wincing. I was in his arms and he was talking about another guy. I feel great.

"Uhuh." I nodded. "It's because you like him, hyung." I stated.

"How do you know?" He snorted.

"Because I also like someone." I stated. "Simple."

He placed his chin on my shoulder. "Who is it?"

"That is top secret, my friend." I teased. "Felix and Seungmin are the only ones who know."

"They know who you like even though they think you're dating me?"

"Well." I paused. How was I going to cover this up. "They think I like you now. Not the other guy, but I still like him." Because I'm sitting in his arms right now!

He pouted. "Just tell me~."

"No." I shook my head.

"Please?"

"Can't."

"Why not?"

"It'll ruin a lot of things."

"Come on." He groaned. "Stop being a party pooper."

I shook my head. "I'm not. You just need to stop asking. You're lucky I even admitted to you I have a crush."

He crossed his arms, leaning back. "Fine."