10

I woke up with one of the worst stomach aches ever. I felt like I couldn't get up, or move at all. It was like a really bad cramp that wouldn't go away.

"Jisung. You're going to be late to school." Saejin said, opening my door. "Oh god, are you okay?"

"Can you call me in sick, please? I don't-"

I flew up from my bed and pushed past Saejin, slamming the bathroom door open from across the hall. Then threw up into the toilet.

"Yeah. I'll call you in sick." Saejin nodded, heading back downstairs.

After a few more times of the violent vomiting, I went to go lay back down in my bed.

As I was about to fall back asleep, my phone rang next to me on my bed. Mustering the little strength I could, I looked at the contact name. It was Felix. I answered and put it on speaker phone.

"Hello?"

"Where are you? Is Minho taking you to school again?"

"No." I shook my head, even though he couldn't see me. "I'm sick. I literally just threw up."

"Oh, jeez. Get better soon. Does Minho know?"

"No. I'll call him when I feel up to it." I responded.

"Alright. Bye, Jisung. Get better soon."

"Bye."

I groaned as I set my phone down. The crampy stomach ache was still there and it hurt. I knew the throwing up was not just going to stop like that. There was more to come but my stomach decided to space it out.

About two hours later my phone rang and I looked over to see Minho's contact. I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Where are you? Are you okay?"

"I'm home, I'm sick, no I'm not okay."

"Oh, Jisung~. Can I come over after school?"

I smiled. "Yeah, sure."

-

I was sitting on my bed, playing a game on my phone when there was a knock at my door. I looked up, saying, "the door's unlocked."

Minho popped his head in, his signature smile making his way to his face.

"Oh, hi." I greeted. "I forgot you were coming."

"Yeah." Minho came into the room and bounced onto my bed. "How are you?"

"Dead. Completely dead." I exaggerated, turning off my phone and setting it to the side. "Might as well as die now."

He laughed. "Oh come on, stop being a big baby." Minho cooed.

"I'm not." I retorted, snorting. "I actually feel like complete sh*t."

He smiled at me. "You'll get better eventually."

"Eventually as in, never." I joked. "I'm just tired, bro." I lied down.

"Should I leave?"

"I don't care." I shrugged. "Just don't let Saejin see you."

-
A/N
Pretty obvious this was a filler but I've actually had this and I'm pretty sure it was the stomach flu. I'll post another so you guys aren't starving!