16

The kisses turned into heated make out sessions. Which ended with me having a few hickeys on my collar bone. Minho was careful so I wouldn't get beat by Saejin (who surprisingly didn't walk in on us).

At the moment, I wasn't sure whether Minho just did it for pleasure or generally wanted to do that with me. I was becoming sure it was for pleasure. Or, convincing myself he was.

When I went to school, I wore the hoodie Minho gave me to cover up the hickeys, but Seungmin still caught them.

We were talking at lunch when he suddenly gasped and pulled down my hoodie.

"What did you do to him?" Seungmin growled at Minho.

"I didn't-"

"Did you cheat on Minho?!" Felix asked.

"No!" I shook my head. "It was just a make out session. We didn't do anything." I quickly said.

"Awe." Felix pouted. "I thought you finally lost your virginity."

Everyone stared at him.

"He said he would lose his before me. And I already lost mine." Felix smirked.

"You did?!" I asked in shock. "With who?"

"The new exchange student." He winked.

I looked up at Minho who seemed to be trying to cover his hurt. Ouch. Those kisses clearly meant nothing to him.

"Are you guys a thing?" Minho asked.

Felix sighed. "No. I do like him, though."

"I don't see any hickeys." Seungmin added.

"Because he didn't mark me." Felix replied. He looked around before leaning into the table and whispering, "he's a bottom."

"That will never not be funny to me." I said as I chuckled. "Bottom. I always think butt when I hear bottom."

"But aren't you a bottom?" Minho turned to me and asked.

I felt my face get red and smacked him. "Why would you ask me that?"

"Maybe you'll know if you have sex with him." Hyunjin added in with a chuckle.

"Hey, I-"

"Maybe."

I let out a squeak as I looked at Minho with complete and utter shock.

What did I just hear?

-
A/N
Before y'all jump to conclusions, I'm not writing smut. I will probably never write smut. I hate reading it, I always skip over it in stories. My biggest pet peeve is when the author does not warn you.