fancy meal

just to let you know this part and a few more of them have been pre written so hopefully by doing this I will upload weekly and if something exciting happens you will be informed probably In a few parts after happy Halloween and yes Me being 13 carved my first pumpkin today -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

,Hi again! This holiday has been so fun I have gotten really nice and tanned and the sun has bleached my hair a bit blonder.

Oh yeah! And I seem to be the only single pringle left except for the 2 younger girls.

Freya's dating Jack Harries and Ally is dating Zayn Malik, so yeah... Thats' a thing. Just like my singleness.

And as we're going home pretty early tomorrow, all us girls are going to their mall tonight to have a bit of a shopping spree; but first, even though this is an all inclusive hotel, us and the boys are going to some fancy restaurant and the little ones are going to a kid play park thing.

I then do my hair in a fishtail braid and curl the ends and set out my white high low dress with my silver pandora bracelet and silver small dangly earings ready, so I could do my make up.

After a bit of concealer, foundation, mascara, neutral eye shadow, then my lip balm, I'm ready. But I'm just walking around in my robe so that as I do Aliyah's hair and make up nothing gets down it, and so no one will see my dress, just know the colour.

ive braided white ribbon into my hair and as aliyah wants to look extra special for the last dinner on holiday with zayn as her dress is half white and half purple I just do her makeup light but her hair half up half down and the down bit straightened with random plaits with white ribbon intertwined and the up bit curled with all white accessories including the white gold locket sea shell zayn got her when he asked her to be his girlfriend and her white fabric Pandora bacelet zayn is just too cute getting her that locket with a pic of him in and he has 1 with a pic of her in aww I ship zally sooo freaking much about the same as I ship zalfie they.are.too.cute

and then there was me.

as zoë has done her own hair and make up we dont know anything about the dress except that it's got orange on it as we saw her orange fabric pandora bracelet on her wrist so yeah were all just walking 'round in our robes and slippers watching Disney movies when malikah and Lilly come in asking me to do their hair I do Lilly's blonde hair in a water fall braid and as malikahs hair is really long and she's got a fringe I put her hair in a katniss braid they've both got jumpsuits on Lilly's just greeny blue and malikahs black with white flowers on (btw we have adopted malikah ... well the boys have )

*at the restaurant*

I walk in with Aliyah and Zoë well this is awkward me and dan are 5th and 6th wheels dan and zayn are wearing the same clothes that they wore at the Brit awards and Alfie's just wearing a black suit.