...

Freya's POV
__________

I open my eyes.

Shit shit shit shit shit...

I immediately fall to my knees and check both my sisters pulses.

Alive. *Phew*.

Why me?!? Can't someone else have this type of autism?

Niall comes up behind me, saying;
"Don't worry, they are just unconscious."

Normally I would of calmed down at this, however, not this time since I could see the tears streaming down his face.

I stare up at him. I mean it's not everyday a member of One Direction burst into tears.

He sniffles and wipes the last of his tears away with the back of his hand.

"It'll be fine." He sniffs, but I can hear him repeating the very same sentence to himself after, trying to convince himself he's right.

Harry comes in looking sad and rejected. But his face soon turns to shock as he looks back and forth from Talia to Christy repeatedly, then looks at us.

"I heard a scream so I came over," he started. "But, I can see you two are handling the situation perfectly yourselves." He smirked, gesturing to the unconscious duo.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Just help us carry them to the car, Harry. We'll drive them to the hospital from there." I say. "They'll need to be checked out, I used to take self defence classes, and the orphanage took us to a cheep, illegal fight centre, I pack a pretty good punch."

"Okay, I'll grab Louis, Liam, and Zayn. Then there can be three carrying each." Harry suggested.

"Sounds good." I reply, nodding.

As soon as Harry turned out of sight, Niall frowned at me and said, "illegal fight centre?''

I nod and sigh, "yeah. They couldn't afford a legal one."

He then asked the question I hoped I would never have to answer. "What's the difference between a legal and illegal one?"

"Nothing" I lie.

I see his doubtful face and know that he knows I lied to him.

Oh well, he has no time to question me, because Harry comes running down the corridor with Liam, Louis and Zayn trailing behind him.

"What's up mate?" Zayn asks Niall after seeing the unconscious girls on the floor.

"We need to get them into the car." Niall says, taking control of the situation. "We can then take them to the hospital to get checked up on. Me, Freya and Harry will take Talia.
Louis, Liam and Zayn take Christy." He says, sorting us into groups. We then start the (tiring) process of getting my sisters to the car.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Niall
____

'Finally! In the car!' I think to myself.
I turn to face Zayn who I think knows this area the most out of the five conscious people in the back of the car.

"Where's the closest hospital, Zayn?" I ask impatiently.

Freya answers first. "Mayfield minor injuries unit." She informs me. "Take the first right from here, then take the third exit out the roundabout, under the arches, over Lainie river bridge and it'll be right in front of you." She finished, out of breath.

Harry looks over at Freya. "Now how about going over those again but slower." He said calmly.

Freya shakes her head around in a circle slowly.
"Sorry." She apologised. "The adrenalin is making me speak fast. I hadn't realised."

She then starts going over the directions again. Slower this time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Still Niall's POV
____________

All six of us are pacing impatiently in the waiting room when a nurse came out. Nurse Alfred, as it said on his name tag, had a very grim expression in his face. "Relatives of Miss Christy, surname unknown, and Miss Talia; can you please advance to unit B, check up client: CBX."

We followed him through corridor after corridor, passing cafes, waiting rooms and crying friends and family.

The smell of death lingered in the air. Following us through bleached white walls and hallways, until Nurse Alfred stopped at a door marked CBX: unit B.

He pushed open the door and up stood Christy, her eyes red and puffy from crying.

"Where's Talia!" I shout. She points softly at a curtained off area and I run through the blue curtains and up to the bed in the middle. There lies Talia, sprawled helplessly on the bed, tubes pumping fluids into her. Her eyes are still open, but unblinking.

I hear people murmuring in the background, but I only pick up one word.

Coma.

Talia's in a Coma.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^written by @iloveeskimo2