Vlogging

*christys pov*

*talking to camera*

"Hey guys so sorry I haven't vlogged that much lot of stuff happened and woo a wild one direction appears so today we are going to town in bristol And me Freya Aliyah Lucy and talia are all going to meet up with my youtube bestie it's zoe sugg then tonight me zoe and Aliyah are going to a Austin Mahone concert featuring Shawnee mendes and the vamps so yeah onwards to town"

*at town*

"OMG hi christy hi zoella I love you guys" "hi I love meeting you guys too you are amazing, smile for the vlog"

*later before the concert*

"I'm wearing my yes flat cap like the one Austin wears in the say your just a friend video, black skinny jeans, white converse and my men's tie dye top and after I'm going to meet him and bring you guys with me so have fun watching the concert!"

*after*

"And it's the philazing and dantastic Austin Mahone for all you Mahoney llamas out there"
"Hi internet mahomies"

*at home*

"So guys I'm back and yeah that was fun and Zoe's sleeping over unfortunately you couldn't meet dan and phil today and phangirled over them like I did at becoming youtube ,but you will meet them on here soon"

.....................................

Just to show christys vloggig as she hasn't done anythis whole book yet her channel is a bit like zoellas