~∆°20°∆~

Tom looked at his phone before looking up at Jack, the smaller didn't say anything as Jack crawled on top of him, he didn't even fight.

Jack started where he left off, starting to tug at the skin on Tom's neck as Tom stayed silent, refusing to make any noise.

As soon as Jack finally got a noise from Tom, Tord busted into the room. He looked like he was about to murder someone with the gun that was in his hand.

Tom didn't have much of a reaction. His face was extremely red and his neck was covered in so called love marks.

Jack jumped and turned to look at Tord. "you're not supposed to be in here." The male said firmly, but all Tord did was raise his gun to Jack's head. "and you're not supposed to have my Tom." The Norwegian said firmly.

Without hesitating, Tord shot the male right in the middle of his forehead. He sighed before running and throwing the now dead Jack off of Tom.

The norsk then pulled Tom into a hug, smothering the smaller in kisses.

Tom's pov:

I just leaned towards Tord. I could feel his tears fall on my bare skin as he nuzzled into my chest.

I was confused onto what was going on but it didn't show, I had a blank face, one you'd see on someone who had just been traumatized. "I-I'm so sorry..." Tord said to me as he cried into my neck. I guess he really felt bad if he were acting like this.

Tord pulled away from the hug and placed his hands on my shoulders as he looked into my eyes. "did he hurt you?! Are you ok?!" He asked and I just nodded.

I watched as he picked up my shirt and gently put it on me before picking me up and kissing all over my face.

"I wanna go home..." I squeaked out before clinging to him. "alright baby.." he said softly before carrying me out of the place and holding me close.

--------------

I laid in bed completely curled up in a ball. It's currently 3:00 am and I can't sleep. Tord was curled around me, spooning me gently. He had me pulled all the way to his chest he didn't let go of me.

I sighed quietly and just hugged my pillow as I stared at the wall. I knew for a fact that I wouldn't be able to go out anymore, and I had no pills left.

Ello♥ sorry for disappearing my lovelys UwU
I'm back with another chapter! I hope you like it, sorry for typos ^^;
{447 words]
~♥¡Love you all, bye!♥~