~∆°17°∆~

Hey Alexa, time skip 1 year...
Ok, time skipping 1 year now....

HUGE TRIGGER WARNING, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU, THOT.

Tom's pov;
It's been a year since the 'Jack on Crack' incident, yeah, we named it that. Turns out the kid who tried to rape me was caught and was on drugs. Greeeeaaat-

Anyways, me and Tord are still together.... He's been acting weird towards me though.. like, he'll have weird moments where he gets extremely aggressive and sometimes hurts me but I try not to think about it! I love him and he loves me! Well,,,, he says he loves me... I'm sure he does tho!...

Tommy disappeared... I don't know what happened to him but he won't talk to me anymore.. it's sad, he gave me some good advice and was always there for me but I haven't seen him... I'm sure he'll come when I need him!

I smiled as I thought happy thoughts but that smile soon faded as my eyes trailed down to my arms, I'm on a 3 month no harm streak and everyone is proud of me... It hurts though.. I have no way to get rid of the other pains I feel,,,

By that I mean the pains Tord give me... He hits me, slaps me, and just does everything he can to hurt me when he's upset.. I'm sure everything will get better though! I'm happy! He's happy! We're all happy!

I smiled again and laid back on my bed as I thought about all the fun things me and Tord did together. Like how he brought me to the park and we cuddled as we watched fireworks go off, and the time when we went to asdf land together and I had so much fun! I wish it was like that every day...

I sat up as I heard my bedroom door open and watched Tord walk into the room. I wave at him with a smile and he waved back at me before walking over and kissing my forehead.

"hey, love. Show me your arms?" He asked and I nodded holding my arms out for him with a smile. "still no cuts!" I said happily and he kissed my arm. "yay!" He said with a childish tone, I love it when he did that, making me feel all happy inside.

"Have you eaten today?" I stopped for a second before nodding. "mhm, I had a sandwich and some fruits." Tord then pecked my lips with a bright smile. "thank you, baby," He said this with a soft tone. "I love you."

I smile up at him and hugged him. "I love you too,,,, daddy.~" I joke giggling softly. He squishes my cheek gently and chuckles. "my little baby boy.~" he said this with a baby tone, something you would use to talk to your dog.

I giggle pushing his hand playfully. "hush-" "never." He chuckles before laying in bed next to me and cuddling me gently.

"I love you so much..." He smiles softly, kissing my cheek. I smile at this, whenever he said things like these it always made me feel happy since I have trouble telling if he loves me or not,,,, but if course he does! If he didn't he wouldn't say things like this... Right?
______________

We cuddled for awhile before he lifted my head up and kissed my lips gently, of course I kissed back and he cupped my cheeks as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Edd walked into the room and stopped, giggling as he looked at us. "oh my.~" he jokes with a small laugh.

I flinched and immediately pulled away from the kiss to look at Edd, something Tord hated.

He moved his hand to a spot on my side where Edd couldn't see before pinching me pretty hard. I flinched once again and teared up a bit as I tried to ignore it, looking back at Tord as a way to ask him to stop.

He eventually stopped and I looked back at Edd. "hey..." I said, trying to act like nothing happened.

"Heyo, me and Matt are running up to the store to get some cola, you want anything?" Edd asked and I looked at Tord for permission to get some Smirnoff. He shook his head no and I sighed sadly before looking back at the green hooded man. "No, but thank you." "Alright."

With that, Edd left. My smile faded, I haven't been allowed to drink ever since me and Tord have gotten together.... He says I get to 'disobedient' or something like that.

As soon as Edd left the room I felt a cold hand slap me across the face pretty hard, making me sit up and hold my cheek in pain.

"You do NOT pull away, I do." I heard Tord say sternly. I only nodded as I teared up. "I'm sorry, Tord.."

I felt him slap me once more but on my other cheek, making me look away from him as a few small tears rolled down my red cheeks.

"You address me as daddy when we're alone."

I he's having one of those days...

Ello, two chapters in one day! Are you proud of me! UwU
The new plot to this story has the same two endings that y'all can choose, both are sad tho soooooo
These two lovely beans helped me make this new plot by giving me ideas so thank you♥
UnknownSecretPerson
SillyWritings

Hah
¿Cliffhanger?
Oh well
{925 words}
♥~¡Love you all, bye!~♥