~∆°9°∆~

Matt's POV:

I held him close as I kissed him, and to my surprise he kissed back. I could feel his blood soaking my hoodie but I didn't care, we're kissing happily and that's all that matters to me. I think I love Tom, no, I DO love him.

I felt Tom's arms wrap around my neck as mine set him down and wrap around his waist. God he is beautiful, it would be better without the scars but I still love him. I mean, who wouldn't love him he's perfect!

I sadly had to pull away from the kiss as I heard a knock at the door. Tom Let go of me as I let go of him in looked at the door "yeah?" I asked before edd responded with: "hey, Matt, is Tom ok?" I looked at Tom to see him not before I said: "yeah he's fine, I got him" I smiled at the blue Boy as I kissed his forehead. "Oh ok, thanks." Edd said before walking away.

Tom's POV:

I looked up at Matt, smiling. I felt happy.. Amd I don't know why.. He then picked me up and carried me to the bathroom that was in my bathroom since I got the master bedroom. He set me down in the bathroom by the sink begore closing and locking the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror that was hanging above sink. God I'm ugly... Matt stood behind me, his hands playing with my hair "Tom" "yeah..?" "You're beautiful.. And I love you.." is all he said before I turned around and looked up at him "I.. Love you too" He smiled brightly and hugged me gently. I happily hugged back, hiding my face in his chest.

He kissed the top of my head before pulling away the hug. "bath time!" He chirped as he started undressing me, which was easy since I was already in my boxers. I blushed as he did this but he looked unfazed as he examined every single little cut, burn, and bruise on my body. he then looked at my neck, gently moving my head softly he could see it better. "who did this?" "Tord.." I mumbled as I stared at the wall. "I thought you said he tried to strangle you not mark you!" He said rather loudly. "why are you worried about that but you weren't fazed by at the self harm all over me?!" I asked, also kinda loudly. "because I already knew, love.. Edd told me.." He said as he lowered his voice "how did Edd know?" "Tord-" "that commie fuck!" I yelled as Matt hugged me, trying to calm me down, which worked as I hugged back.

We soon pulled away from the hug, I stood there awkwardly since I was naked- thanks author- (shhhh uwu) Whatever- anyways, Matt walked over to the bathtub and started the water. he then walked over to me amd picked me up as if I was a child and set me down in the bath, I flinched as the warm water touched me, it. Fucking. HURT. but ive felt worse.

I sat still as Matt bathed me, he was smiling the whole time and looked adorable.. Tords gonna kill him.

"hey Matt, are we a thing..?"

Hi uwu
Y'all probably wanna kill me at this point but oh well
Another cliffhanger! :D
Do you think Matt will say yes?
More than likely..-
S

orry  for any typos I still need a editor
★{590 words}★

~♥¡{love you all bye}!♥~