~∆°14°∆~

^I drew a thing be proud of me ^

Tom's pov;

I sighed as I watched Tord walk back into my room. He had a small plate of fruits with him.

"Come here, Tom." He said as he sat on the bed. I watched him pat his lap, telling me to sit on it.

I sat on his lap and leaned on him, he sat the plate on my lap and picked up a piece of pealed kiwi, feeding it to me.

I was to tired to throw a fight so I just ate it with a sad face. He must of thought I looked adorable or something cause he kept starring at me.

I cant believe I'm letting this commie bastard feed me. It hurts to eat and I wanna spit the kiwi out but I think it hurt more when his arms wrapped around my waist.

The cuts didn't hurt as much while we were fucking due to the fact that, well... You know why.

Tord grabbed my arm while I was eating the fruits and pulled my sleeve up. He started looking at my new cuts.

"I was so focused on fucking you that I didn't realize you had all of these new cuts..." He said with a sad tone.

I felt kinda bad and looked up at him, only to have him gently kiss my forehead and hug me.

Tord pov;

"I'm sorry for the way I acted." I said as I moved down and started leaving gentle kisses on Tom's arm.

"It's alright, love." Tom gave me a soft smile, making me melt as he looked so fucking cute.

I kept leaving kisses on his arm until he flinched in pain. I pulled away and looked at him. "sorry!" I apologized.

I really didn't want him to be scared of me but he trusts me so much! I could for real murder someone and he'd be fine with it!

"It's ok-" he said as he wiped his face and looked back at the fruits. he had eaten a few but the look on his face said it all.

"You dont have to eat anymore, baby." I smiled and watched him look back up at me. "thank you.."

I kissed his nose gently. "Let's get dressed and go to the mall with the others." "Ok.."

Tom and I both stood and started getting dressed. Tom put on this adorable long sleeve turtle neck sweater along with some black leggings. I put on a black hoodie and black ripped jeans, nothing to special.

We walked into the living room together, holding hands. I wrapped my arm around Tom's waist as he saw Edd and Matt.

"You two ready?" Edd asked us. "Yup." I said while Tom only nodded. "Alright let's go!" Edd said excitedly before pulling is all out of the house.

this is short but thats only cuz I really badly wanted to publish it sorry QwQ
ok soooo, imma let y'all choose this, whatever you choose will affect the story like a lot
A) Tord slowly becomes more gentle and kind with Tom as their relationship goes on.
B)Tord becomes abusive with Tom and goes a little too far.
Both have the same ending only different reasons on why/how the ending happens.
Comment on the one you peeps want uwu
~{562 words}~
~♥¡Love you all, bye!♥~