~∆°16°∆~

Tom's pov;

My eyes widened as I heard the other male say this, I just couldn't handle it. What did he mean by, "if you ever want to see your boyfriend again." Is he gonna hurt Tord?! Or me....

My eyes started to water as he slid one hand up my shirt, he removed his hand out if the way before kissing me. His lips were rough, and nothing like Tord's soft ones. I hated this, I looked over at the door hoping to god Tord would come in looking for me.

Jack's hand rested on my chest as his knee started to rub my crotch. I was crying at that point, wrapping my arms around you and his neck just to have an excuse to rip his hair out.

He started to press harder with his knee, making me gasp a bit as he eventually pulled away from the 'kiss'. "nn... S-Stop...~" I was mentally punching myself as I moaned the word 'Stop', like oml where the FuCk Is ToMmY.

Jack just smirked at this and moved his knee before pressing up against me, I could feel that he was hard but all honesty, he was fucking small compared to basically anyone.

I bit my lip as I cried, I was about to yell for help when he covered my mouth again. "don't do it..." He said sternly while looking into my black eyes.

Just then Tord walked into the bathroom as Jack removed his hand from my mouth, giving me enough time to say, "stOp!" It wasn't that loud but it scared the other male.

I looked over at Tord who looked pissed, he went up to us and pulled Jack off of me. I went limp and fell to the floor as I watched my boyfriend beat the shit out of the café worker before picking me up bridal style and leaving.

I curled up in his arms and presses my cheek against his chest, I felt so much safer with him but everything hurt.

Tord called up Edd and explained everything before walking out of the mall with me and out stuff in his arms. "you ok, baby...?" He asked and I only nodded, still crying a bit from everything that happened.

"don't cry... He's gone.." he said gently before wiping my tears away with his sleeve then kissing my cheek. I smiled a bit at this and hugged him as he walked out and saw Edd and Matt, they both looked extremely worried.

Edd ran up and basically yanked me out of Tord's arms, hugging me tightly. It hurt but I ignored it, hugging back as I cried.

"What happened?!?" Edd asked me even tho Tord explained what he knew to him. "I-I..." I couldn't speak and everytime I thought about it I would start to cry more, hugging my best friend as tight as I could.

Edd sighed and picked me up, I clinged to him as he looked over at Tord who had a somewhat still pissed look.

We started walking home with Edd carrying me since I wouldn't let go.. I mean, I would've let go if Tord would carry me but I'm too scared to say anything.

We were silent for most of the walk, I laid my head on Edd's shoulder and he rubbed my back as Tord came up and kissed my nose gently to say 'It's alright.' without talking. I love it when he does that, making me smile a bit.

Ello cuties~
I probably won't be writing as much but oh well,,,, also,,,
Y'all's comments are fucking amazing XD
I love y'all and happy late New year's, I hope you guys had fun UwU
{625 words}
♥~¡Love you all, bye!~♥