~∆°15°∆~

Tord's pov;

I kept Tom close to me as we were pulled out of the house by Edd, looking over to the ginger I noticed that he was looking at MY Tommy! He had his chance with him and he lost it.

I slightly tightened my grip around Tom's waist, glaring at the taller male as I did this. Matt notcied this and immediately looked away, Tom on the other hand squeaked. I love it when he squeaked, it was so fucking cute sounding.

I looked down at the small blue boy only to have him kiss my cheek, I smiled brightly at this small action before I realized he only did it because Matt ran up and grabbed Edd's hand.

I sighed as we all continued to walk, going silent as I rubbed Tom's side gently.

After a while of walking we made it to the mall, Matt let go of Edd's hand and ran straight in, saying something that non of us understood.

Edd rolled his eyes at this action and chuckled before waving at us. "I'mma go get some cola merch, let's meet up here in a few hours."

Tom nods, smiling a bit. "alright." We watch Edd walk off before I look at Tom. "where you wanna go?"

Tom's pov;

I looked up at him with a small giggle. "hot topic." -w-

He chuckles at my response before kissing my forehead. "alright, cutie." I push his face away playfully. "I'm not cute!" I huffed.

Tord rolled his eyes chuckling. "you're right. You're not cute." He said sternly, making my heart drop. "you're adorable.~" he cooed, making my face go a little red.

"Shut up!" I yelled, giggling afterwards. "Never." He chuckled kissing my cheek.

I felt all happy and bubbly inside, hugging Tord's arm tightly. "I love you-"

"I love you too." He smiles as we walk inside together, going to hot topic.

Once we got there I ran around the store like a child in a candy shop, looking at all the band shirts with a bright smile. I looked over at my boyfriend to see him pick up a box labeled, 'pocky'

"What the hell is Pocky?" I heard Tommy ask, making me shrugs and whisper, "I dunno-" I then walk up to Tord and tugged on his sleeve. "what's that?"

Tord looks down at me and smiles. "candy, I let you try some when we get home." "Oh, ok." He smile back before going back to looking around.

I eventually pick up a twenty one pilots shirt before looking over at Tord. He had a bag in his hand so I just assumed he already got what he wanted.

Tord walked up to me and took my hand before whispering in my ear, "someone's staring at you. Let's pay and leave." I felt anxiety hit me in the head as he said this, nodding before walking up to the cashier.

We pay for my shirt and leave with me clinging to his arm. He chuckled softly at this and kissed my forehead. "It's alright love."

I stayed quite, looking up at him. "let's go to the café," he said, looking at me. "you don't have to eat anything but I want some."

I smile a bit, kissing his cheek. "alright." We start walking to the Café that was located in the mall.

It took a few minutes but we eventually made it to the café, walking up to the counter holding each other's hands.

I tell him what I want before looking at the worker, he was a male and had a name tag that said, "Jack."

I don't think Tord noticed but most of Jack's attention was on me as Tord ordered. "I don't like him." Tommy said and I just shook my head a bit, Looking at the other male.

Jack nods, smiling at Tord. "alright, you can take a seat and I'll have someone bring you your stuff." Tord nods and walks over to a table with me following behind him.

I look back at Jack to see him biting his lip as we walk away. I tense up a bit before sitting down in the seat in front of my boyfriend, holding his hand tightly.

I knew I shouldn't have worn this outfit but I'd thought it'd be cute... Maybe too cute? No, I'm to ugly for that.... Dammit what's wrong with people today?!?

I guess Tord saw me lost in thought since he waved his hand in front of my face. "babe?" He asked as I looked at him. "yeah?"

"You alright?" I only nod at his, smiling. "yup!" He smiles back at me before letting go of my hand as Jack walks over to us.

He hands Tord his coffee and hands me my frappé. As he hands me my frappé he slides his hands across mine, winking at me. Once again Tord didn't fucking notice due to him being glued to his phone.

My face went red as he waved goodbye at me as he left. I felt extremely uncomfortable at that point, going silent as I gripped my drink gently.

I took a few sips, talking a bit with my boyfriend before saying, "I have to use the bathroom. I'll be back." I had somewhat forgotten about the whole Jack thing as I stood up.

"alright love." Tord said before I started walking towards the bathrooms.

To my surprise, Jack was in the bathroom. He looked over at me and smirked before grabbing me by my wrist and pinning me to the wall.

I squeaked, looking at him before starting to squirm to try and get out of his grip. Just as I went to yell for help he covered my mouth with his hand and said, "if you ever wanna see your boyfriend again I suggest you stay quiet cutie.~"

Ello my lovelys,
I'm so sorry for the long wait so have a longer than normal chapter uwu
{1000 words}
♥~¡Love you all, bye!~♥