28 • truth hurts

previously...

"YOU'RE A LIAR" She shouted once more.

"Lucia sit down" Marcus and Jack said trying to stop whatever she was doing. " DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH" She said with a smug look on her face. Everyone stared at me confused and I looked at her confused aswell.

continuing...

Lucia's POV

This was my chance to ruin her. "YOUR FATHER LEFT YOU BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER CHEATED ON HIM" Look at the look on everyones face.

"LUCIA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" Marcus stood up and shouted at me. A gasp escaped everyones mouth and a smile that stretched from ear to ear appeared on my face.

"Wh-what are you talking about" Y/N spoke with a confused look on her face. "Oh don't act like you don't know. WE'RE ALL CHEATERS HERE. Including your. slutty. hoe. of. a. mother." Marcus banged the table "THATS IT. Lucia shut up and get out" I laughed, crossed my arms and stood right there in the same position watching this fool of a girl cry her eyes out. Now everyone knows that she isn't a sweet little girl with an innocent background. She is just as bad as all of us. What. A. Shame.

"I' m sorry, excuse me" She scooted back out of her and left the house. "Lucia you idiot look at what you've done" Marcus gave me a disgusted look as he left his napkin on the table and chased after her.
"Oh dont think I'm done with you yet" I shouted into the distance loud enough for her to hear.

Y/N's POV

You didn't know where you were going but you just ran. The tears in your eyes overflowed and made your eyesight blurry. You reached the car and started the engine as quick as you could. You just wanted to get out. Ahead, you heard Marcus calling out your name but you just needed to be alone again. You needed to think. You wiped your eyes once again and drive off leaving Marcus behind.

You drove back home, ran straight to your room and immediately locked the door. More tears flowed out because you couldn't take it. The words she had said hit you really hard. The memories or her exact words flashed through your mind.

You sat behind the door and just cried. Cried. Cried.

Moments later you heard knocking from the other side. It was Charlotte worried about you.

"Y/n babygirl. Marcus called me and told me about what happened. Please open up to talk to me" She knocked softly again.

You glanced at your phone and saw all the messages and missed calls once again.

Marcus: 4 missed calls
5 messages

Mum: I heard what Lucia said, let me come over to explain. Please dear.

Lucia: Stupid b*tch. That's what you get for lying and acting all innocent. Marcus is mine.

+

It was the next morning and you were deprived off of sleep. You were suddenly alarmed when the doorbell rang and Charlotte opened it up to answer it.

"How is she" You heard Marcus' voice as he placed some bags down and headed up the stairs.

"Not good, Im sure she needs you right now" Charlotte answered and continued to do whatever she was doing.

A knock was heard again from the door. "Y/N Baby open up" Marcus said on the other side. You hesitated but soon opened the door. Marcus' emotion dropped once he saw your sad face. He gave you a hug without waiting for a second longer. You sobbed into his shoulder. "My poor baby" He rubbed your back.

You walked him to the bed and continued to hug him there. His long hugs always soothed you instantly.

"Did yo- you know that sh- she was going to be there" You sobbed sturggling to say words inbetween your cries. He shook his head "Yes she was Jack's step daughter but I had no idea"

He pulled out food and your face lit up "I brought fooooood" He pulled out some burgers, fries whilst he sipped on the giant milkshake. "Thanks love" You said stuffing your face with the burger. "Food always works" He laughed looking at you enjoy the food

"Your mum wants to come and talk to you, she wants to explain. I think you should give her the chance" He said. You just nodded "Thats ok, I sort of understand but I want a full explanation" You sighed.

You hugged Marcus tighter never wanting to let go. You honestly didn't know what to feel at this moment. You were angry but confused and curious all at the same time. You wanted answers. You wanted them now.

+

~ truth hurts