15 • big loss

Y/N's POV

Today was match day. The seats started filling up and you had seats up at the front close and personal. It was Croatia vs England and you didn't know what to expect but of course you wanted England to win.

Mateo waved a quick hello to you and Charlotte who looked very flusttered and embarrassed just by Mateo saying hello. Strange. He also wished good luck and headed back to the Croatia team. Across the seats, you saw Lucia which caught you by surprise. You didn't want this to ruin the whole game so you just shook it off.

The practice began and Marcus walked out onto the pitch with the rest of the team. After stretches and a quick warm up the game was soon to begin. Marcus quickly ran over to you pulling you in for a hug "Good luck Rashy" You smile. He hugs you tighter and releases you return back to the pitch.

+

The countries national anthems were played and the match began.

+

It was close to 90mins when extra time was given due to the little leg injured that Modrić was given. It was 2-1 Croatia and the game was not going well.

3...2...1 - and the whistle was blown. Your head swung down in despair. Charlotte gave you a hug but then tapped you causing you to look up. She pointed at Lucia who was ahead and giving you glares. She seemed to be typing stuff onto her phone but then again you didn't think anything of it. She soon smirked but before you could continue to look at her, you view was suddenly blocked by Charlotte who was grabbing you to go to the changing room with her.

You walked with her and knocked on the door. Gareth opened the door and the boy's faces were all sad and low. Which made you upset ad you knew how hard they worked.

"It's not coming home but it's ok boys, you all did well" You said standing looking at them but none of them were paying attention as some were with their shirts off and in the hand which were on the their heads or some were just too distraught to look their faces were covered or their backs were turned. You could tell they were all absolutely gutted. Marcus headed towards you and gave a weak smile. You cupped his cheek with one hand and pulled him in for a hug. He was still sweaty but you didn't care you knew he needed a hug from anyone right now.

+

Once everyone was freshened up, they were all still sad but were happy that we were flying back to England. Not with the trophy but with minds of winners.

Everyone went back to their hotel rooms to pack up all their stuff. We were all going to return soon with our families once again.

Lucia's POV

"She won't get away with this" I smirked as I screenshotted the information.

+

~ big loss

A/N: Ooo dang was that a Lucia's POVVVV at the end??? stuff is about to get EVEN MORE INTERESTINGGGG. Keep an eye out for what happens soon...