27 • unexpected guest

Whattt?? Another chapter!! This is for a special fan! @jlingzxtaaxrashy ❤️ Thanks again for all the love and support from all you beautiful people!!

Enjoy! - a x

Marcus' POV

Today was an exciting day as Y/N was going to see your mum again. It has been a while and your mum couldn't wait to see her. I didn't want Jack my mums second love to be there as he was an annoying man who always tried to act as my dad eventhough I only knew of him for a few years. Not only that but I caught him cheating on my mother one night with another woman. I was too distraught to tell my mother I wouldn't want her to experience the similar pain she went through with my father. I know I had cheated but I have learnt from my mistakes and realised that it was a stupid thing to do. Especially the fact that I cheated on Y/N with Jack's step daughter Lucia was the dumbest decision I ever made and there is nothing more that I regret than that.

It was late in the evening and Y/N drove for once to my mums house. Once we arrived she parked the car and said "I'm nervous but excited I haven't seen her in a while" I held her hand "It's going to be alright, just dont worry about the other family members, they just don't know you as well and they'll talk rubbish" I gave a reassuring smile.

Y/N's POV

We headed inside with the pies in our hand and Marcus pressed the doorbell. Within seconds, someone opened the door. We were greeted by a grinning face. My smile dropped once I realised it was Lucia. Marcus had a confused look on his face. She was wearing a very revealing outfit which was definitely not suitable for this dinner occasion.

 She was wearing a very revealing outfit which was definitely not suitable for this dinner occasion

"Hey lovebirds, come inside" She gestured. As I walked past her she starred deeply at me. I felt slightly uncomfortable and Marcus could tell so he placed a hand on my back for reassurance.

Marcus headed to his mum and gave a kiss on the cheek to her, he then shook everyone else's hands.

"Y/N dear, it's so lovely to see you again. It has been a while" Marcus' mother said coming up to you and giving you a hug. "Lovely to see you again, beautiful as always" You replied. Everyone else in the room just looked at us when Dwaine and Dane came up to me to greet me. "Ayee Y/N it's been so long, how have things been" Dwaine asked pulling me in for a hug. "Good, good" You replied whilst you hugged Dane aswell. "Oh yes, I don't think you've met Jack and yes ofcourse Lucia" She said as pointed everyone out.

You kept making eye contact with Lucia as she made you feel extremely uncomfortable and conscious about everything. Jack gave you a short hug and took the pie from your hands to place onto the table.

You were all seated and the food looked amazing.

Once dinner had ended and you were all on dessert Marcus' mother made a comment on your ring

"Y/N dear, did Marcus propose to you already?" She asked sounding excited. "No, no. This was just a promise ring" You laughed answering back fiddling with the ring. Marcus placed a hand on your thigh

"Well Im glad we are here with all our loved ones" She beamed looking around at all our faces.

"Well I'm glad we could be here with all our parents" She looked around and stopped once her devilish eyes landed on me. "Except for you Y/N. How's your parents" She asked. "My mum is fine. Doing well" I responded. "Hmm and your fath-"

"Lucia" Marcus said sternly he knew the subject of my dad was a sensitive topic for me. She gave Marcus a 'what did I do wrong face'. "It's ok Marcus" I sucked it up and decided to tell them "Well, you see when I was young around 5 he left me and my mum. They always argued and the last thing he did was slap my mum before he left and that was when I realised that they were over and he was never going to return" I said looking down. The table had gone silent.

"I had no idea he left you, it was a while since I have spoken to your mother" I looked up to see Lucia roll her eyes.

She stood up and slammed the table "WHAT LIES" The whole table was shocked at her response. She then pointed towards me. "YOU'RE A LIAR" She shouted once more while fiddling with her short jumpsuit pulling it down every second.

"Lucia sit down" Marcus and Jack said trying to stop whatever she was doing. " DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH" She said with a smug look on her face. Everyone stared at her with a muddled look and I looked at her confused aswell.

to be continued..

+

~ unexpected guest