Unpredictable ~ Chapter 31.

Start from the beginning

I dried myself off before throwing on a gown which hung on the door, as it was Guren's it was quite big on me, nevertheless I kept it on and left to ask Guren for a shirt I could borrow or something.

"Guren." I asked in a small voice, "Can I borrow a shirt please."

"Yeah, sure." Guren stood up, he was now out of his uniform jacket and now just wore some slacks and a white dress shirt.

He walked towards his wardrobe which I stood by, his eyes fixated on me as he took out a shirt; however instead of handing it to me, his arm snaked around my waist and pulled me in towards him.

"You look so good, at times like this it gets hard for me to resist, Y/N." his voice was low in my ear and I felt my stomach flip just by his words,

"I told you, you don't have to resist with me." I looked up at him to find his darkened eyes,

He began fidgeting with the belt of the gown I wore, "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, Guren-" he cut me off by crashing his lips onto mine.

His tongue snaked into my mouth as he slowly tugged on the belt of the gown until it fully unraveled- causing it to slide off my shoulders and pool on the floor around my feet.

My heart pounded against my chest as I felt Guren's hands on the bare skin of my back, however at the same time I was overcome by the shyness of being completely exposed in front of Guren.

I broke the kiss and buried my head into his chest, while clutching onto his shirt.

"Are you ok?" He asked gently, rubbing circles into the small of my back,

"I'm embarrassed." I squeaked from his shirt,

He chuckled gently, placing his chin on top of my head, "You're beautiful. You don't have to feel embarrassed around me, when I love everything about you, ok?"

I nodded, removing my face from his chest and looking up at him,

"Good." He muttered, taking my arms and placing them around his neck before lifting me off the ground and walking towards his bed, as he did, he placed kisses on my neck, occasionally sucking and nibbling on spots. I knew they were going to leave marks but I didn't care at the moment.

Guren lay me on his bed, as he peppered kisses further down my body, "Relax, I'm going to make you feel good." He said against my skin, sensing my slight nervousness. His words made me bite my lip in anticipation, before he took one of my breasts into his mouth and kneaded the other, causing me to sigh in response.

Every word of encouragement, praise and reassurance helped any bit of doubt melt away instantly, I took one of his hands into mine before lifting it up to my lips to leave kisses as I held it by my lips, he smiled at me before slowly letting his free hand trail down to my thigh. I began to unbutton his dress shirt, which he let me do and shrugged it off before resuming what he was doing.

He was very well built, and as much as it shouldn't come as a surprise to me, it still did. I felt his hand teasingly caress my thigh and looked up at his eyes which were fixated on me observing my reactions to his touch.

"Why must you be a tease?" I rolled my eyes,

He chuckled, "You don't want to be teased?" His hand climbed even higher up my thigh,